Indoor 1Sky's Mephisto, COB (Amare) & Fastbuds GrowBattles: BioTabs vs Adv Nutes & AutoPots vs FiberPots

Mephisto's Sour Crinkle is being run 3-ways; 1 on Biotabs (BT) in an AutoPot, and 2 on Advanced Nutrients + GreenPlanet Nutrients (AN/GP) in an AutoPot and a Fiber Pot. Here they are at day 50. The two autopots, BT on the right and AN/GP on the left.
View attachment 820163 View attachment 820164

And then the AN/GP Fiber Pot:

View attachment 820165

All of these are dense and short. These are probably the smallest of any of my grows to date. In all honesty, I stupidly kept humidity domes on them way too long in the first week or so, and that clearly stunted their growth. The nice thing is that they are leading the pack in terms of frosty sticky goodness. I'd say that the stretch is about finished, but the bud development is going to go gang-busters for several more weeks now.
looking great my friend! :greenthumb::growing:

Also at 61 days above ground we have 3 Mephisto Creme Bubblys being run different ways. First, the one in a 3-gallon fiber pot on AN/GP nutrients. She's the biggest of the 3 and is really bubbling up the creme:

61.F-cb a.JPG
61.F-cb e.JPG

Here's the two in the AutoPots. AN/GP on the left and the Biotabs gal on the right:

61.AP-CBs b.JPG

The AN/GP has been pale and losing some lower leaves, but at this stage (61 days) I'm not going the fret it or try to do anything but keep on my scheduled program. Here's a closer look her:

61.AN-CB a.JPG
61.AN-CB c.JPG

And now here's the Biotabs Creme Bubbly. She is my contestant in the COB Grow Battle.

61.AB-CB a.JPG
61.AB-CB e.JPG

And finally, since we're also playing in the Fastbuds GrowBattle, I've got a couple of 3-gallon fiber pot plants running on the AN/GP nute program and also at 61 days.
First is the LSD. She was the runt who barely survived, but will now finish with enough of a show to give us a decent taste:

61.F-LSD a.JPG
61.F-LSD b.JPG

And then here's the contestant in the pageant, the beautiful Miss Blackberry:

61.F-BB a.JPG
61.F-BB f.JPG

Having a great time and wishing you all happy growing. :bump:

And finally, since we're also playing in the Fastbuds GrowBattle, I've got a couple of 3-gallon fiber pot plants running on the AN/GP nute program and also at 61 days.
First is the LSD. She was the runt who barely survived, but will now finish with enough of a show to give us a decent taste:

View attachment 824562 View attachment 824563

And then here's the contestant in the pageant, the beautiful Miss Blackberry:

View attachment 824568 View attachment 824569

Having a great time and wishing you all happy growing. :bump:

My man! @Only1Sky !! I see you are kicking ass with the Amares!!! Rock on dude!! Glad to see your doing great things..Just started back up myself!! I hope all is well!!

Update time. We're on the final laps for this 8-plant grow. All are 75 days above ground. Here's the 3 Mephisto Sour Crinkles. First up is the Biotabs in the Autopot, at 17". The leaves say that she's about done, but the trichs are not yet showing any amber.

75.ABSC a.JPG
75.ABSC e.JPG

The shortest of these three (at just 12") is the Autopot girl on a diet of Advanced Nutrients combined with GreenPlanet Nutrients (AN/GP):

75.ANSC b.JPG
75.ANSC d.JPG
View attachment 829457

In between height, at 14", is the Sour Crinkle on the AN/GP program in a 3 gallon fiber pot.

75.FSC a.JPG
75.FSC e.JPG

Clearly these last two have a ways to go -- at least a couple of weeks or more. Both are very dense and sticky and smell fantastic. These two AN/GP nutrient gals are running much slower and smaller than the Biotabs one. It will be interesting to see if there is much difference in taste or yield when all is said and done.

Last edited:
And now for a look at the three Mephisto Creme Bubblys, all at 75 days.. These are showing more difference across the growing pots and nutrient programs. Again, first up is the Biotabs in the AutoPot at 18.5". She is now devouring her leaves and drinking less. Just waiting a few more days for some amber to show up in the trichs. This is the plant that I've been running in the AutoCob Grow Battle. Too bad I didn't choose the 3rd one featured below. Oh well.

75.ABCB full.JPG
75.ABCB d.JPG

Here, on the AN/GP nutrient program, is her AutoPot sister. She's 3" taller at 21.5" and her leaves are equivalently bigger as well. But she's not quite as far along as the Biotab's girl above, so I think she's be going another couple of weeks. She's still feeding pretty well and has not yet started consuming her leaves. This one has always had the yellow leaves. I never quite figured out and solved that "issue" but it doesn't seem to matter too much.

75.ANCB b.JPG
75.ANCB c.JPG

And lastly among my Creme Bubblys is the fiber pot girl on the AN/GP nutrient program. She is the tallest (at 26"), widest and fullest of the three. He leaves are quite petite and there are plenty of them, so I've done a few defoliating sessions. She's also got a couple of weeks more in her. Just wish I'd chosen this one for my Cob GrowBattle --- but who knew at 30 days?

75.FCB a.JPG
75.FCB c.JPG

And finally in this grow we've got the two Fastbud plants, both in fiber pots, both on the AN/GP program and both at day 75. Here's my pride and joy, the 29.5 inch Blackberry:

75.FBB a.JPG
75.FBB e.JPG

And her tiny, spindly, mutant partner, LSD-25. I just love these colors:

75.FLSD aa.JPG
75.FLSD b.JPG
75.FLSD f.JPG
75.FLSD g.JPG

Both of these Fastbuds are almost finished. :thumbsup: Just a few more days to try for some amber trichs.

Thanks for looking, happy growing everyone :smoking:

Also at 61 days above ground we have 3 Mephisto Creme Bubblys being run different ways. First, the one in a 3-gallon fiber pot on AN/GP nutrients. She's the biggest of the 3 and is really bubbling up the creme:

View attachment 824546 View attachment 824549

Here's the two in the AutoPots. AN/GP on the left and the Biotabs gal on the right:

View attachment 824552

The AN/GP has been pale and losing some lower leaves, but at this stage (61 days) I'm not going the fret it or try to do anything but keep on my scheduled program. Here's a closer look her:

View attachment 824554 View attachment 824556

And now here's the Biotabs Creme Bubbly. She is my contestant in the COB Grow Battle.

View attachment 824557 View attachment 824560
Looking super nice my friend!!!!:worship::slap: I can't wait till I have chance grow out some Mephisto's...

And finally in this grow we've got the two Fastbud plants, both in fiber pots, both on the AN/GP program and both at day 75. Here's my pride and joy, the 29.5 inch Blackberry:

View attachment 829520 View attachment 829523

View attachment 829527 View attachment 829529 View attachment 829533 View attachment 829534

Both of these Fastbuds are almost finished. :thumbsup: Just a few more days to try for some amber trichs.

That Blackberry Looks great my friend, I remember that lsd25 never started right for ya, that's too bad, I'm sure the bud will be tasty, am sure not how ya wanted that to come out though, you still did a great job my friend!!!!

View attachment 829520 View attachment 829523

View attachment 829527 View attachment 829529 View attachment 829533 View attachment 829534

I really do love the look & shape of that Blackberry, some beautiful looking bud shots also, totally covered in tric's :d5::worship::pass:

Back