New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

wow! cant believe i missed this man. i remember talkin to you about the light before you started but i must have forgot to hit the sub button. awesome harvest mate! ill definately make sure im in for the next one now!

wow! cant believe i missed this man. i remember talkin to you about the light before you started but i must have forgot to hit the sub button. awesome harvest mate! ill definately make sure im in for the next one now!
Thanks, Scoty. Its been a fun run.

certainly looks that way mate. so jealous of that light aswell man. i still want one but be next year before i can justify it to the mrs lol

certainly looks that way mate. so jealous of that light aswell man. i still want one but be next year before i can justify it to the mrs lol
Yeh, I understand the mandate to honor "She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed." In this case, I'm luck 'cause it's my wife who I'm growing for as her caretaker. So it pretty easy for me to "justify" all kinds of grow toys and goodies. Lucky me.

With this posting of the dry weight results, I happily declare my 1st Grow officially complete. But first a double-huge thanks to @jingo & @tripaholic88 for their dozens of tips, advice and cautionary warnings. You guys were constantly keeping an eye on me, and lending a hand. Also want to thank @Unique @A-Train @Burr_nit @budelee @iampepe @BigSm0 @Fairlynew @DABaracuss & @EvilScotsman -- all of you had valuable feedback and suggestions for me at important points in the grow. I am indebted.

And of course, greetings and thanks to all you who stopped by to share encouragement and companionship: @Slater @Kiefshagger @Benjamin Squier @hippy71 @MiNi @NugNoob @archie gemmill @Seabass & @epenguin --- and anyone else I may have forgot.

Oh, for sure, got to give a big shout out to @AMARE-TECH-Vic. That SE450 clearly played a huge role in the outcome. I loved it so much, I got a 2nd one a few weeks ago. :toke:

Ok, now the envelope please .... The four plants yielded a dry weight at 62% RH of 22.74 oz (644.7 g), or 1.42 lbs. I and the Mrs. are thrilled. :hothot::thanks::thanks::thanks:

117.Poster.JPG
117.Mason Family.JPG

Last edited:
Back