The Trainwreck still looks like a nice haul and respect for taking care of your missus :slap:.

Nice Job Bro! I agree if she was started with co2 supplement, she may of done better??? you had many temp issues when running opened tent, correct? once you added co2 you were able keep everything in check? I still think ya did great! I know you had some curve balls thrown at ya on that one.. with the horrible cold we having..:slap::greenthumb:

Hey guys, a belated thanks for the REPs. I've been slammed of late, and not had time to post and respond regarding the gals in this tent. But its been fun having you both along for the ride. We're coming down to the final moments for Samsquanch OG, and not too far behind will be the monster Sweet Tooth.

COSMIC QUEEN:
what a shame about that one bro! Hopefully you can make some oil & hash, then ya can still get to enjoy..

So here's the thing about the Cosmic Queen bush. After drying I decided to go ahead and treat her like any other harvest-- into jars with boveda/boost packs until the herb comes back to between 55-62 % RH. Then I'll make a decision about her future. BUT .... while stuffing the fluffy mass into a jar and pulled some back to roll a couple of joints --- just to see if maybe I was under-estimating her. Well, the misses & I were actually quite impressed. We really liked the CQ smoke -- mild on the lungs, tasty on the palate, and strong on the head --- definitely a leaning towards the sativa type of high. So what the heck, can't judge a book by the cover, as they say.
:frog:

Here's the final photos of Samsquanch OG, taken two days ago. She's is of average height, 32.5", which is right in the middle of her advertised height range. She has nice, think, dense buds and a lovely aroma that is now starting to fade a bit. She never consumed her leaves -- they've stayed green throughout. This is one reason that I've let her go so long -- 108 days from sprout to harvest. Close inspection of the trichs say its time to go.

These first two shots are of her tied up with 11 pipe-cleaners -- necessary for the past couple of weeks 'cause she was flopping and getting some bud tips broken.

106.SAM b.JPG
106.SAM e.JPG

Then a couple of shots with all the pipe-cleaners removed:
106.SAM j.JPG
106.SAM k.JPG

And lastly, a couple of shots of her main cola.
106.SAM h.JPG
106.SAM o.JPG

Say good-night missy. :dancer: :smokeit:

At this point you would think things might be kinda lonely in the tent, what with Sweet Tooth being the last plant standing. :kiss: But to the contrary, Sweetie is breathing a sigh of relief and thrilled to have plenty of elbow room all to herself.

106.ST (89) a.JPG

I might need to go buy some more Ball Jars, lol. :woohoo:

So today I took Sweet Tooth out of the tent for the first time, took a bunch of proper 360-all-around photos, and trimmed up some of the leaves. She's 93 days old, There is more than a 36" (91.4 cm) distance between her top buds and her lower buds. Thus .... the top area is well-done and starting to get crispy while the lower 30% could use more light and more time. So I'll probably do a two-phased harvest, with the 1st phase being just a few days away. Here's a few shots from various angles. Enjoy.
107.ST (90) a.JPG
107.ST (90) c.JPG
107.ST (90) d.JPG
107.ST (90) g.JPG
107.ST (90) i.JPG

107.ST (90) b.JPG
107.ST (90) e.JPG

:woohoo1: :biggrin: :smoking:

Last edited:
April 2nd, day 94 for Sweet Tooth. Today she got 3.5 ltrs of ReCharge (double strength) and SLF @ 5ml per gallon. Checked trichs -- she's not ready yet.

Back