@calliandra - glad to hear that you're enjoying the smoke. I too will try to grow this stain again, maybe in summer or next fall -- and hope that I get a larger sized plant. I'm really not at all sure when I should harvest this one --- even at 75 days the trichs are still clear and the flower/buds still delicate.
yeah that seems to be more extreme on your plant than even mine :yoinks:
I ended up doing a partial chop and letting the larf ripen up another few days, which went well for me. but sheez, yours seems to be cotton candy all the way to the top. leaves and all!
Say, do you make hash?! :jointman:
cheers!

yeah that seems to be more extreme on your plant than even mine :yoinks:
I ended up doing a partial chop and letting the larf ripen up another few days, which went well for me. but sheez, yours seems to be cotton candy all the way to the top. leaves and all!
Say, do you make hash?! :jointman:
cheers!
yeah, That sucks... Hopefully he's able get a few decent buds, but sadly it seems that will be better suited for hash or coconut oil,shatter,GDT, etc....

@calliandra & @Unique - Well, reqarding Cosmic Queen's structure, I'm kinda thinking the same thing. I've not yet ever made any hash or extracts. This is probably the time to learn.

@calliandra & @Unique - Well, reqarding Cosmic Queen's structure, I'm kinda thinking the same thing. I've not yet ever made any hash or extracts. This is probably the time to learn.
I can help ya with some of that... I know how to make some things.. the hash part I know skelly is great at.. Maybe you need consider a Magical Butter machine, they make it super easy for making things.

I can help ya with some of that... I know how to make some things.. the hash part I know skelly is great at.. Maybe you need consider a Magical Butter machine, they make it super easy for making things.
Yeh, I'll be checking out Skelly and some of the related threads in the Extraction & Processing Forum. Thanks for the tip on the Magical Butter Machine. I checked out the web site and a couple of youtube videos, and it seems pretty cool. Do you use it? Or do you know if there is a review of it here on AFN?

Yeh, I'll be checking out Skelly and some of the related threads in the Extraction & Processing Forum. Thanks for the tip on the Magical Butter Machine. I checked out the web site and a couple of youtube videos, and it seems pretty cool. Do you use it? Or do you know if there is a review of it here on AFN?
Oh yes, I use to make coconut oil & tinctures. I love the thing, throw your stuff in select temp & time and let it do it's thing...

Last photo updates were just over a week ago. Its been a waiting game since. Feeding Herculean Harvest most days; a day of Green Plant Dense once every 3 to 5 days, and a day of double strength ReCharge with SLF-100 once every 7 days. All vertical growth is long done. The plants are starting to slow down on their liter consumption. Just waiting to see the trichs turn or the lower leaves get eaten up. Not really happening yet.

Here's the tent at 5 days ago.
76.tent.JPG

Then here it is today, at Day 81. Virtually no difference from a distance.

81.tent.JPG

The only "action" is happening in the back right. That's the Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth who was planted later and is now at Day 64. She's huge and has been super-cropped on several branches to keep her canopy disciplined and under the light. I have high hopes of a monster yield from her. :smoking:

Ok. Day 85 and I'm getting kinda bored just watching and waiting for "the water to boil". Those darn trichs can be so stubborn sometimes. Anyway, decided to amuse myself with a little bud action photos. Here's the Trainwreck. Probably the closest to being harvested:

85.TW c.JPG
85.TW e.JPG
85.TW f.JPG
85.TW g.JPG

Next in line would be Samsquantch OG.

85.sam a.JPG
85.sam c.JPG
85.sam e.JPG
85.sam h.JPG

More to come ....

Also at day 85 is this strange larfy, bushy Cosmic Queen. She is ALL flowers (that have never really developed into real buds) plus a ga-zillion tiny leaves --- and everything is covered with frosty crystals. Now, because her branches are so tiny and delicate, everything is starting to flop over. She may be a good candidate for me to experiment with Dry Ice Bubble Hash. We'll see.

85.CQ a.JPG
85.CQ b.JPG
85.CQ c.JPG
85.CQ d.JPG

And then lastly, we have the younger 68 day old monster Sweet Tooth. She is progressing very nicely and will be a real treat when ready for harvest. Have a look:

85.ST (68) a.JPG
85.ST (68) b.JPG
85.ST (68) f.JPG
85.ST (68) g.JPG

Thanks for stopping by. Happy growing everyone. :hookah:

Back