Since last posting 5 days ago, Sweet Tooth has continued her stretch, adding 9.5" in five days. Today she hit 48" -- that's enough ! So I gently bent and tied the top cola. I didn't break or snap it, so I guess that its technically not super-cropping. She also drank 4.5 liters of nute feed. I notice that the CO2 bags are getting a bit white -- they've been installed now for 2.5 weeks, so maybe I'm getting some growth boost from that. Here''s the view of Sweet Tooth in bondage:
63.ST (46).JPG

At this point all the plants in this tent are now in the 2nd to last phase of my nute program. They are getting:
  • Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco BLOOM A 2 ml/L
  • Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco BLOOM B 2 ml/L
  • Advanced Nutrients B52 1 ml/L
  • Green Planet Liquid W-8 1 ml/L
  • Green Planet Massive 1 ml/L
  • Advanced Nutrients Big Bud 1 ml/L
  • Advanced Nutrients Overdrive 1 ml/L
  • Green Planet Finisher 2 ml/L
  • Mammoth-P .5 ml/L
  • GH cal/mag 2 ml/L
Then once a week instead of the above they get ReCharge @ double strength & SLF-100 @ 5ml/gal.
Seems to be working real well. :pimp:

It's been a week since last photos, so here are some updates. It's day 58 for Cosmic Queen, Samsquanch OG, & Trainwreck, and day 41 for Sweet Tooth. First, Cosmic Queen. She's been a surprise lately, after a slow veg period where I was convinced that she was a mutant dwarf, she finally started filling out and stretching. She is still quite petite, but covered with but sites and now over 20" in height. She'll take much longer to finish than either the Sam's OG or Trainwreck, but my patience will be rewarded.

View attachment 862763 View attachment 862764

Now for Samsquanch OG. She's finishing up her stretching (>31.5") and just focusing on fattening up the buds. She has a nice small of grapefruit when stroking the leaves:

View attachment 862765 View attachment 862766

Next is Trainwreck -- who was initially the focus of this grow. She stopped stretching about 10 days ago, and stands at 28". I was hoping that she get taller, but this is "all she wrote" for this grow. Still, I'm pleased that she's 55% taller than my previous Trainwreck, grown last June. These buds are quite large and extremely dense. It will be fun bringing her through the final two phases of my nute program.

View attachment 862768 View attachment 862769

The final gal in the tent is Sweet Tooth -- started 17 days later than the others. She is now about 41 days old. But here's the thing, she's out of control. She's stretching about 2+ inches each day. At this point she's over 41" and towering over everyone else. I keep raising the light, but she seems to tolerate being within 6" of it. My previous two Sweet Tooth plants were done in AutoPots and never got over 25.5". This one is in a 5-gallon fiber pot and getting a heavy Advanced Nute/Green Planet program. The distance between each node is long, so I'm not sure how if the yield will match the size of the plant. But it's still early yet. Should be interesting.

View attachment 862767 View attachment 862780

Tally ho. :pass:
Wow, everything looking very nice!! :d5::pass::thumbsup:

Thanks @Unique I'm pretty pleased. Just wish Trainwreck had gotten bigger, LOL. She'll be a big improvement over my first run last spring, but not likely to challenge or upset the standings, if you know what I mean. I'll still be happy with BRONZE. Maybe next time, with help from CO2, I'll do even better.

Thanks @Unique I'm pretty pleased. Just wish Trainwreck had gotten bigger, LOL. She'll be a big improvement over my first run last spring, but not likely to challenge or upset the standings, if you know what I mean. I'll still be happy with BRONZE. Maybe next time, with help from CO2, I'll do even better.
yeah, you'll still hold your 3rd place but I think bring up from where ya were... I think had ya started with co2, I'd be biting nails about now :p Still, what my plants pulled I really think that's about very best them will do, in a 3gal pot..but 10+oz from each wasn't shabby at all.

I really think your setup is coming along very nicely. I see you getting more & more dialed in, which I expect...I like ya pay attention to detail, your gonna go far my friend!:d5::pass:

you done fine with it bro, really! I wish it got bigger for ya too, but in beginning didin't it have a little slow period for ya? them were probably the vital days ya lost? Your a very fine grower, I know it didn't help with fighting the cold weather..you should still be proud, your gonna beat your prior record. ;)

I've maligned little Cosmic Queen numerous times -- but only because she's so petite compared to the others in the tent. I've never grown anything with such tiny leaves. But I gotta say, she continues to impress. A delayed stretch has boosted her to 22.5" and the little larfy flowers are just all over like an azalea in full spring bloom. Here she is at 65 days:
65.CQ a.JPG
65.CQ b.JPG

:pimp:

I've got something similar at this age... do you think she'll finish before 90 days or not?
Well I would think so. But honestly, I don't have a clue. This is my first time with Cosmic Queen. But so far this plant's physical attributes don't well align with the Mephisto description. So when they say that the cycle time is "65-75 days from sprout" -- I say, "no-way-Jose" for this girl. I expect to go 90 days for sure, maybe more.

Btw, Here's a shot of the Cosmic Queen's top bud cluster (on left), and then a look at top bud cluster of Trainwreck (on right) - both at day 67.

67.CQ.JPG
67.TW c.JPG

A couple of more views of Trainwreck. She stopped vertical growth at 28.5" and lately has slowed up dramatically on her uptake of liquids. She's in a 5 liter fiber pot:

67.TW a.JPG
67.TW b.JPG

Also at day 67 is Samsquanch OG in her 3 liter fiber pot.. Last measured at 31.5" high, but has pretty much finished up there. However, she still drinks/feeds ravenously - 2.5 liters daily:

67.Sam b.JPG
67.Sam a.JPG

:bighug:

Back