Ok then @Unique - guess you better send me the link for the bags you use. Cause I screwed up, in my rush and excitement, and already ordered one of the Exhale 365 bags. But, fortunately, only one.
:coco:

Very nice info guys, certainly worth some rep I would say :nicethread::slap:.

As a matter of fact this this answered some questions I had running around my head :cool1:. Especially concerning CO2 bags, which I really didn't get until now, like why would you use a bag like that with a 6" extraction fan running? But the answer is SEALED tents, which is something I've heard a week ago for the first time. And now I find a proponent of the method right here :woohoo1:.

I would say that I've found about VPD around the same time @Only1Sky did and it helped me to a better understanding of the environmental conditions during the grow, but I hardly could control it in my non-sealed tent, just observe. So, sealed tents and CO2 bags do make sense and it seems something worth trying :thumbsup:

Don't be surprised if I hit both of you up with a load of questions :pass:.

Anyway, subbed, happy growing dude :d5:.
Glad you're finding this helpful too. We both started around the same time and have been learning along fairly similar paths. I'm now currently scanning around the AFN threads to see what more I can learn about folks using CO2. And I'm also still hoping that 2018 will be the year I "conquer" the VPD thing.

Thanks Bud. Yep, this is quite different from the Exhale company. Like that they innoculate the day of your purchase. I just ordered two. :bighug:
good deal bro! ya see the clip? it really makes them bags even better.:pass: and xl bags are 5lbs. decent size.

Thanks Bud. Yep, this is quite different from the Exhale company. Like that they innoculate the day of your purchase. I just ordered two. :bighug:
I think your gonna be very surprised... CO2 certainly the way to go, I know your around my area...so this weather not been very easy, actually I was glad I decided to run sealed this time...I couldn't imagine trying battle the cold..

Yeh, indoors is the way to go. My wife and many friends had some kind of virus thingy that lasted most of December. Low energy, sinus congestion, nauseous stomach -- not fun.

What's up with the babies dude? :pass:
Got real busy with getting things going on the Solo Cup Challenge and 3 Feb1 GrowBattles. Also, doing some "research" still on CO2. Stay tuned.

Couple of quick updates: Here's the 4 gals from this grow at day 42 for Samquanch OG, Cosmic Queen and Trainwreck; and day 25 for Sweet Tooth. All are doing well, and stretching nicely.
Trainwreck in far back right, Samsquanch in front right, Sweet Tooth on back left, and Cosmic Queen in front left. The Queen is a real giggle. So cute, so well shaped, and so tiny; my little bonsai baby.

42.tent.JPG

Back