Also at day 85 is this strange larfy, bushy Cosmic Queen. She is ALL flowers (that have never really developed into real buds) plus a ga-zillion tiny leaves --- and everything is covered with frosty crystals. Now, because her branches are so tiny and delicate, everything is starting to flop over. She may be a good candidate for me to experiment with Dry Ice Bubble Hash. We'll see.

View attachment 874673 View attachment 874674 View attachment 874675 View attachment 874676

And then lastly, we have the younger 68 day old monster Sweet Tooth. She is progressing very nicely and will be a real treat when ready for harvest. Have a look:

View attachment 874679 View attachment 874680 View attachment 874681 View attachment 874682

Thanks for stopping by. Happy growing everyone. :hookah:
everything looking great bro! Hey btw, you guys getting the Blizzard where you are? We are getting pounded here today, snowing like 3+inches per hour, zero visibility, thundering like crazy...

Well, its day 94 for Samsquanch OG, Cosmic Queen and Trainwreck. I reckon that any would be fine for harvesting at this point. But I think I'll start with Sweet Seeds Trainwreck -- probably do the deed tomorrow. Here's some shots I took of her yesterday. Enjoy. :smoking:

93.TW a.JPG
93.TW b.JPG
93.TW c.JPG
93.TW e.JPG

93.TW h.JPG
93.TW j.JPG
93.TW n.JPG
93.TW o.JPG

Well, harvest times have begun here. Two days ago I took down Sweet Seeds Trainwreck. She was 95 days from sprout, and reached a not-very-impressive height of 29". While pretty and dense and fragrant, the yield is disappointing. Still, it will be a welcomed addition to the misses' medicine cabinet.
95.TW d.JPG
95.TW a.JPG

One of the problems was that there just wasn't enough colas. :nono: Next time I'm going to apply some of what I've been reading here in the threads/tutorials on TOPPING. Also, the next run will get some CO2 augmentation from the very beginning. I wasn't able to introduce it in this grow until very late -- after the veg phase was well over. :toke:

So today I chopped the Cosmic Queen, or, as I like to call her, MISS FLOPPY. She was 97 days above ground, and in her prime reached 23" - which is at the very low-end of the strain's height range. Once about half-way through the flowering phase she started flopping over, and never reached higher than 10.5 inches thereafter. Also, the real issue here, she never really developed buds -- just a bush covered with frosty flowers and tiny frosty leaves. This is my first time with Cosmic Queen, so I don't know if my expectations are off, but I think this gal is genetically handicapped. I have a few more of the seeds, so we'll see what happens in a future run. Here she is on chop-day:

IMG_6148.JPG
IMG_6150.JPG
IMG_6153.JPG

Carry-on. :pass:

LOL dude, got the same CQ hanging around in my grow, it's obviously something genetical, no buds, just flowers and frost :bow:.
The Trainwreck still looks like a nice haul and respect for taking care of your missus :slap:.

So today I chopped the Cosmic Queen, or, as I like to call her, MISS FLOPPY. She was 97 days above ground, and in her prime reached 23" - which is at the very low-end of the strain's height range. Once about half-way through the flowering phase she started flopping over, and never reached higher than 10.5 inches thereafter. Also, the real issue here, she never really developed buds -- just a bush covered with frosty flowers and tiny frosty leaves. This is my first time with Cosmic Queen, so I don't know if my expectations are off, but I think this gal is genetically handicapped. I have a few more of the seeds, so we'll see what happens in a future run. Here she is on chop-day:

View attachment 879610 View attachment 879612 View attachment 879614

what a shame about that one bro! Hopefully you can make some oil & hash, then ya can still get to enjoy..

Well, harvest times have begun here. Two days ago I took down Sweet Seeds Trainwreck. She was 95 days from sprout, and reached a not-very-impressive height of 29". While pretty and dense and fragrant, the yield is disappointing. Still, it will be a welcomed addition to the misses' medicine cabinet. View attachment 879602 View attachment 879600

One of the problems was that there just wasn't enough colas. :nono: Next time I'm going to apply some of what I've been reading here in the threads/tutorials on TOPPING. Also, the next run will get some CO2 augmentation from the very beginning. I wasn't able to introduce it in this grow until very late -- after the veg phase was well over. :toke:
Nice Job Bro! I agree if she was started with co2 supplement, she may of done better??? you had many temp issues when running opened tent, correct? once you added co2 you were able keep everything in check? I still think ya did great! I know you had some curve balls thrown at ya on that one.. with the horrible cold we having..:slap::greenthumb:

View attachment 879610 View attachment 879612 View attachment 879614

Wowee, she sure ended up quite a hanging plant!! :yoinks:
And that is definitely the most extreme expression of Cosmic queen fluffy-budness around haha
Congrats on going through with it anyway!
And that trainwreck main, looks like a monster to me, having last harvested CQ :p
Cheers and enjoy!!:yay:

Back