I need no introduction here! eimages.jpg My life started around the Mississippi cotton fields!

I used to do stupid sh*t when I was younger and drinking alot. I would do almost anything on a dare and friends would say "you da man!" and my first name is bri, so they called me briman. :smoking:

When I was trying to register, I came up with a really cool name. It was taken. I came up with another. It was taken. Then another. It was also taken. I was getting kind of ticked off, so I thought to myself "what's the uncoolest name I can think of?", and being someone who came of age in the seventies, I immediately thought of the Junior Samples BR549 parody commercials on Hee Haw. And now I'm stuck with it. But at least I finally got registered!

When I was trying to register, I came up with a really cool name. It was taken. I came up with another. It was taken. Then another. It was also taken. I was getting kind of ticked off, so I thought to myself "what's the uncoolest name I can think of?", and being someone who came of age in the seventies, I immediately thought of the Junior Samples BR549 parody commercials on Hee Haw. And now I'm stuck with it. But at least I finally got registered!

Lol good stuff BR I'm glad you got registered as well..... and I have no clue what BR549 parody commercials are but glad you made it lmfao

Back