Yep I wonder bout people's names here all the time I'm glad to see a little paarticipation. I could have sworn trapper came from hunting/trapping. I see the camo and dead down wind gear in your plant pics.. all need for scent elimination while trapping or getting in close for the kill @Trapper

Well, that's kind of connected in that I became a fisherman and hunter as a result of his decision to relocate here...and am grateful that this is where he wanted to be. I think I have an overall general appreciation of wilderness as a result of his interests.

IMG_0853.JPG
photo.JPG

;)

I see trap.... I knew it was there. I put my rifle down years ago I'm a fan of the 20 yards or less from a lock on fan myseld... I'm still rocking the Mathews Z max. Still as deadly as ever with a gold tip and a swhacker threaded into the tip

...cause Munch sounded better than Munchy or munchies which becomes an unintentional side affect whilst partaking of the wonderful bounty provided from my girls. Also there was an old Xbox game called Munches Odyssey. Loved that game. Lol. And I'm a Papa, actually Dad. ...Papa of my girls.

Thanks for the topic....interesting as I wonder myself.

Where I live.. and how I feel about it.
I hear ya Blessed. I Love WA! I lived near Seattle for 10 years and still kick myself in the ass for leaving. It always felt like home and the people were wonderful. To be honest, I'm hoping next year I'll be able to go back. Imma gonna try.....hard!

Back