Indoor Vapo's Skyline 400(Mk2) + CMH Adventure!!

nice,

looking forward to it bro!!

peace.
Thank you very much dude...:d5:...top man....:pass:...Im going to be running 2 Zamnesia Northern Lights.....and then about 5-6 weeks later ima hit my Portal gear wooooooooooo....oh, and of course.....I forgot lol :rofl:.....I will be doubling my LED with another Skyline400(Mk2)....:dancer:....I was so impressed I had to buy another :woohoo:.....also there will be full topping and twisting in the new thread:smiley1:

Hello everyone.......hope you are exited for my new thread.......coming soon(next week!).......a link will be provided here.....:smiley1:
tag me when you start it up pal also i will be starting a new one soon myself I've done 4 runs under the sanlights once the CBD ends also your tent will be on fire with 2 of these bad boys

tag me when you start it up pal also i will be starting a new one soon myself I've done 4 runs under the sanlights once the CBD ends also your tent will be on fire with 2 of these bad boys
...Thanks bro....tag you in no probs dude and can I get a tag into your new thread dude?....please.....thanks bro:pass:you are a top bloke:bow::bow::smiley1:

Edit......dude I am hoping the second Skyline400(Mk2)will be enough......along with my supernatural growing abilities ofc :crying:...I have some stiff competition in the Zamnesia 3rd leg:headbang::smiley1:

Last edited:
...Thanks bro....tag you in no probs dude and can I get a tag into your new thread dude?....please.....thanks bro:pass:you are a top bloke:bow::bow::smiley1:
i will once i decide were to setup home i may even just do it after the final rounds i wanted to give sanlight there worth out of me and i think I've well and truly done that

i will once i decide were to setup home i may even just do it after the final rounds i wanted to give sanlight there worth out of me and i think I've well and truly done that
...yep.....I agree dude.....you have had the most amazing grows with those lights...:smiley1:

...yep.....I agree dude.....you have had the most amazing grows with those lights...:smiley1:
to be honest i was trusted with expensive panels and i knew if i did a good job they were giving more people a chance to get them i felt it was a big honour there not cheap light but holy shit they're good my last run i got over 600g dry off 4 plants

to be honest i was trusted with expensive panels and i knew if i did a good job they were giving more people a chance to get them i felt it was a big honour there not cheap light but holy shit they're good my last run i got over 600g dry off 4 plants
...excuse my french dude....but that is FUCKING AWESOME!!:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

...excuse my french dude....but that is FUCKING AWESOME!!:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:
i think with the same setup food pots ect we would be on par in fact your training pisses all over mine :worship::vibe:plus your a top bloke

Thank you very much dude...:d5:...top man....:pass:...Im going to be running 2 Zamnesia Northern Lights.....and then about 5-6 weeks later ima hit my Portal gear wooooooooooo....oh, and of course.....I forgot lol :rofl:.....I will be doubling my LED with another Skyline400(Mk2)....:dancer:....I was so impressed I had to buy another :woohoo:.....also there will be full topping and twisting in the new thread:smiley1:

Nicee thank you very much! sorry for the short reply previous i was so stoned!! This week has been a foggy one, just how we like it.

Nice!! Is that the same strain that @Taipan grew out. They looked mega!

Portal gear? What is that dude? please enlighten! new auto genetics? I bet these are hard to get hold of!

I am going to be popping some goldilocks zone by Daz from @mephisto . He has done a great job starting nightowl seeds and as these were limited to 75 packs

they will be awesome with @muddy-ledhydroponic new tech in that 5x5.

I love the Skylines man, the resin production off my 600 and 400 smashes my mates HPS. The potency and quality is superior by far and after averaging 1.4g per watt

with glueberry from DP, hes saving up lol. The good thing is that science is starting to support the claims of increased THC & yield in the states as well which is

awesome.

Ill tag you in the subsequent grows too with the new LED tech i'm testing. I am taking what is supposed to be a purple punch down this weekend... i think she was

tangerine dream though lol. The grow link is in my signature.

Have a wonderful day, i like the new master manipulator title on your profile :bighug::pass::worship:

Peace.

Back