Indoor Vapo's Skyline 400(Mk2) + CMH Adventure!!

also didnt you just win a mars light also go vapo also the likn in you sig for this light takes you to one of your other grows if you wanna edit it as i tried a few times to follow the link it goes to your heavyweight grow
.....Hello @St. Tom bro, hope you and yours are well...:pass::bighug:......and about that comp win....TBH, I don't know:crying:...I PM'ed @MarshydroTina my details but no reply yet?...I thought I would give it a few days as Tina might be busy.....so I don't know if it is a light?......or when it will turn up, at the moment:rofl:.....I hope I get the QB....it looks fookin mega :shooty::yay::rofl:.....I will look at my sig now, thx for the heads up:thanks::smiley1:

Stunning as usual @Vapo69 , and with the new lighting, it will only get better.
Thank you @BCBudlady .....I absolutely CANNOT wait to get those S99's soaking......just a few weeks to wait and :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::smiley1:
EDIT:.....I am so sorry, I forgot to say "I hope all is good for you":smiley1:

Thank you @BCBudlady .....I absolutely CANNOT wait to get those S99's soaking......just a few weeks to wait and :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::smiley1:
EDIT:.....I am so sorry, I forgot to say "I hope all is good for you":smiley1:
All good on this end. Kinda bored with the empty tent and just two photo girls. Not enough to keep me out of trouble. You are gonna love S99. A very peaceful, calming effect, yet not sleepy. Great Sativa without the negatives. They will love your lights.

All good on this end. Kinda bored with the empty tent and just two photo girls. Not enough to keep me out of trouble. You are gonna love S99. A very peaceful, calming effect, yet not sleepy. Great Sativa without the negatives. They will love your lights.
Haha I know what you mean about the empty tent thing...:rofl:...soooooooooo boring:yoinks:......when I get things back to normal....got to do NL auto for comp then its S99 time lol:rofl::smiley1:

Haha I know what you mean about the empty tent thing...:rofl:...soooooooooo boring:yoinks:......when I get things back to normal....got to do NL auto for comp then its S99 time lol:rofl::smiley1:
NL is my all time/first time favorite strain:yay:. Love my heavy Indica. It was a NL#1 . I think most available today are [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] based. Tag me when you start please! :pass:

NL is my all time/first time favorite strain:yay:. Love my heavy Indica. It was a NL#1 . I think most available today are [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] based. Tag me when you start please! :pass:
First time grow for me of NL, looking forward to it....tag you in no probs:pass::smiley1:

@Vapo69 Youre smashing its absolute head in matee!!!! Keep up the good work, sorry i have been not very active on here. needed a holiday lol.

Peace and keep it up!!

Another 400 will be just madness!!!
@Vapo69 Youre smashing its absolute head in matee!!!! Keep up the good work, sorry i have been not very active on here. needed a holiday lol.

Peace and keep it up!!
Thank you bro..:d5:..I very much appreciate that dude:bow:.....glad you are back and I hope you had a good holiday....my apologies that this thread is a bit empty at the moment, but I have family staying and space has been re-prioritised as needed.......but soon, in a matter of just a few weeks.......watch out lol:yoinks:....I am gonna go all out for the Zamnesia comp.........:smiley1:

Thank you bro..:d5:..I very much appreciate that dude:bow:.....glad you are back and I hope you had a good holiday....my apologies that this thread is a bit empty at the moment, but I have family staying and space has been re-prioritised as needed.......but soon, in a matter of just a few weeks.......watch out lol:yoinks:....I am gonna go all out for the Zamnesia comp.........:smiley1:

Ahh dont mention it bro, i'm merely stating the obvious! :d5:

Holiday was siccckkkkkkkk!! thank you, it was a nice little break and got to sample some great bud!

Sweet, family time is always good, enjoy!!

I cant wait to see what you pull out for the zamnesia comp! it's gonna be a spectacle i'm sure.

Smash it dude!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::pass::pass:

peace.

Back