Indoor Vapo Grows Zamnesia Northern Lights Auto under a Double Skyline.

Hello AFN.......the final NL began her clear water feeds today, on her 88th day....I am more than dissapointed with how all of these NL turned out....of the three out of five that I managed to germinate.....I have had to cull 2.....one of which was my entry in the grower of the year comp...a title that will for sure now, not be mine.
The problems I had with these ladies seemed to be that they wouldn't switch into flower, very yellow leaf colour on one too.....leading me to think that calcium/potassium were deficient, lights too close, possible overwater?...all sorts of stuff crossed my mind.....I took my problems to the infirmary and got some good answers from @Waira in the end...(thank you dude).....all my other plants were doing well but these weren't.....so thru a process of elimination, all points were towards the seeds....I do not know if I got a mis-label pack?....or maybe it was just a bad patch of genetics?...idk...but I know other's who have grown these fine?(my bro @Taipan for one).....also I am disappointed at the time/nutes/elec/space that I have wasted on these non-flower Northern Lights......the one save is that I checked the trichs last night and some were cloudy, so at least the fluff that I harvest....might get me stoned.....this has only been my personal journey/opinion with Zamnesia and I hope my comments are used in a constructive way.......

THIS THREAD IS DONE!....THANK YOU EVERYONE!

:pass:.... a slag batch mate, 99.9% sure of this.... I'm glad I could help Vapo!
You know, this is why I'm looking more and more into smaller, less commercial, less braggy $250/10-pack reg seeds elitist douchery type of breeders,...
On the whole, even with commercial breeders I like, I'm seeing and getting personally more and more "misfire" genetics, strains that are not anything close to their descriptions (all due respect to pheno' variances and that crap)... color me clueless, but how the fuck does a company miss the mark so badly on fem'ed seeds?? I won't name names, but this last OD season I had two from a very popular breeder that were a serious enough disappointment that I will throw the remaining seeds out, I will not waste another's time with such poor odds! And one of the best girls this year was from a old, tiny-sized breeder now going extinct, Original Delicastessen ... *sigh*...... Lilly, an interesting mostly Congo blend that grew with amazing speed and solid hybrid type buds!
Look up ACE sometime Vapo, loaded with excellent, reputable genetics.. lots of landrace crosses, well worked IBL's, now getting into auto's too - :thumbsup:
Zamadelica auto has shown beautifully here, and is already being used in other crosses like Night Owl/GBD,... I'm told they are working on others too... be sure to look at the R&D section (Zam auto is there)... Next year if I can do it, I'm going to run 1-2 of them, might even risk a landrace sativa like Panama red or Malawi (destroyer grade potency!).... bloom times are not bad at all considering the origins!

Hello AFN.......the final NL began her clear water feeds today, on her 88th day....I am more than dissapointed with how all of these NL turned out....of the three out of five that I managed to germinate.....I have had to cull 2.....one of which was my entry in the grower of the year comp...a title that will for sure now, not be mine.
The problems I had with these ladies seemed to be that they wouldn't switch into flower, very yellow leaf colour on one too.....leading me to think that calcium/potassium were deficient, lights too close, possible overwater?...all sorts of stuff crossed my mind.....I took my problems to the infirmary and got some good answers from @Waira in the end...(thank you dude).....all my other plants were doing well but these weren't.....so thru a process of elimination, all points were towards the seeds....I do not know if I got a mis-label pack?....or maybe it was just a bad patch of genetics?...idk...but I know other's who have grown these fine?(my bro @Taipan for one).....also I am disappointed at the time/nutes/elec/space that I have wasted on these non-flower Northern Lights......the one save is that I checked the trichs last night and some were cloudy, so at least the fluff that I harvest....might get me stoned.....this has only been my personal journey/opinion with Zamnesia and I hope my comments are used in a constructive way.......

THIS THREAD IS DONE!....THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Past is done dude.. Reset.. move on :thumbsup: I'm sure you'll smash the next grow

:pass:.... a slag batch mate, 99.9% sure of this.... I'm glad I could help Vapo!
You know, this is why I'm looking more and more into smaller, less commercial, less braggy $250/10-pack reg seeds elitist douchery type of breeders,...
On the whole, even with commercial breeders I like, I'm seeing and getting personally more and more "misfire" genetics, strains that are not anything close to their descriptions (all due respect to pheno' variances and that crap)... color me clueless, but how the fuck does a company miss the mark so badly on fem'ed seeds?? I won't name names, but this last OD season I had two from a very popular breeder that were a serious enough disappointment that I will throw the remaining seeds out, I will not waste another's time with such poor odds! And one of the best girls this year was from a old, tiny-sized breeder now going extinct, Original Delicastessen ... *sigh*...... Lilly, an interesting mostly Congo blend that grew with amazing speed and solid hybrid type buds!
Look up ACE sometime Vapo, loaded with excellent, reputable genetics.. lots of landrace crosses, well worked IBL's, now getting into auto's too - :thumbsup:
Zamadelica auto has shown beautifully here, and is already being used in other crosses like Night Owl/GBD,... I'm told they are working on others too... be sure to look at the R&D section (Zam auto is there)... Next year if I can do it, I'm going to run 1-2 of them, might even risk a landrace sativa like Panama red or Malawi (destroyer grade potency!).... bloom times are not bad at all considering the origins!
Thank you dude....I will give ACE a look and the R+D section too....:d5:

Onwards and upwards is the only way bro, you got good skills so its just bad batch seeds.
:pass::bighug:

Back