Indoor Vapo Grows Zamnesia Northern Lights Auto under a Double Skyline.

how ya doing my friend i come back here for a little gander shes took some great shape pal but maybe a little hungry under the sanlights my girls need lots of calmag also i cant wait to see what she turns out like also im still threadless but will hit you up when i start a new one again im in 5 battles so im just concentrating on them till they are all over

how ya doing my friend i come back here for a little gander shes took some great shape pal but maybe a little hungry under the sanlights my girls need lots of calmag also i cant wait to see what she turns out like also im still threadless but will hit you up when i start a new one again im in 5 battles so im just concentrating on them till they are all over
Thank you bro.....I will keep it in mind your advice about Cal-mag....I do give them 1ml per litre at the moment, I will look and see if I can raise it some.....and please do tag me in when you start journal dude....but defo do it when the comps end lol

Thank you bro.....I will keep it in mind your advice about Cal-mag....I do give them 1ml per litre at the moment, I will look and see if I can raise it some.....and please do tag me in when you start journal dude....but defo do it when the comps end lol
i will its just with posting for all these ones i felt as was messing about a bit much but i think next year i may run same strains for a while see were it takes me as when hott starts i still want this to be my main home still

Yeah....me too I love it here on AFN....only today I was discussing the same idea with my missus dude haha....thinking of staying on NL for a while...for the low odour...:headbang:

Hey @Vapo69 just found your thread.. subbed.. lookin forward to the double Skyline journey :smoking::headbang:
hello dude....glad you found us in the end lol....should have some beautiful buds in here soon bro:pass:

Here are a couple of pics.....will do a proper update 2moz
IMG_20191007_170015.jpg
IMG_20191007_165914.jpg

Back