Indoor Vapo Grows Zamnesia Northern Lights Auto under a Double Skyline.

Quick picture update...they seem to be hitting their stride a bit now...
IMG_20191015_180232.jpg
IMG_20191015_180037.jpg

Hey AFN......the 2 non-contest NL are taking their sweet time to flower.....starting to worry...the one in the photo tent is actually the further along?
IMG_20191029_181428.jpg
IMG_20191029_181310.jpg

Hello AFN......this thread is now finished.....I culled the second NL today sadly......and the third and last is not looking good......although I have had much info and help with my problems with these NL....my confidence in myself is shaken and I will not be posting much until I have worked things out.
thank you AFN for understanding.

Hello AFN......this thread is now finished.....I culled the second NL today sadly......and the third and last is not looking good......although I have had much info and help with my problems with these NL....my confidence in myself is shaken and I will not be posting much until I have worked things out.
Don’t get down on yourself @Vapo ! You are an outstanding grower. The genetics may not be what works in your set up/ system . Return to what has brought you success .

Don’t get down on yourself @Vapo ! You are an outstanding grower. The genetics may not be what works in your set up/ system . Return to what has brought you success .
.....Thank you for you kind words @BCBudlady and I do agree with you about the genetics, I don't think they were right.....but also, just at the start of this grow I changed coco, pot size, lights and nutes.....nutes were changed from chemical to Organics as well......I have changed too much too quickly and I need to re-set....again haha....I will still post......I am just gunna cut down the number of threads so I can concentrate properly on what I need to do.....Thank you again my friend:d5:

.....Thank you for you kind words @BCBudlady and I do agree with you about the genetics, I don't think they were right.....but also, just at the start of this grow I changed coco, pot size, lights and nutes.....nutes were changed from chemical to Organics as well......I have changed too much too quickly and I need to re-set....again haha....I will still post......I am just gunna cut down the number of threads so I can concentrate properly on what I need to do.....Thank you again my friend:d5:
Completely understand about changing more than one factor and not knowing what to fix. I’m going through a bit of that now. I’m sure you’ll get it dialed in!

Just reset bro, you are skilled grower. shit sometimes go wrong.
You can do this bro and never give up or doubt your growing skills.
:bighug::bighug::bighug::pass::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Hey m8.. you've got skills..that's beyond doubt.. we all take a knock or 2.. then come back swingin.. my humble advice.. get back to your basics and roll with the punches.. chin up brother :smokeout:

Completely understand about changing more than one factor and not knowing what to fix. I’m going through a bit of that now. I’m sure you’ll get it dialed in!
Just reset bro, you are skilled grower. shit sometimes go wrong.
You can do this bro and never give up or doubt your growing skills.
:bighug::bighug::bighug::pass::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:
Hey m8.. you've got skills..that's beyond doubt.. we all take a knock or 2.. then come back swingin.. my humble advice.. get back to your basics and roll with the punches.. chin up brother :smokeout:
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS:bighug:.....I WILL NEVER STOP WOOHOO......:growing:

P.S.....I hope the capital's expressed how much I meant it:headbang:.....thank you.

Back