Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Damn...I just looked up the Jammy Dodger. Never heard of it before! Mr Secret Society Strain
:bow:
Sounds good as a mofo! Strawberry Nuggets x Forum Stomper. Yet another Mephisto gem, I may never get to run!
Hurry up and get these babies going!:eyebrows::eyebrows:

Damn...I just looked up the Jammy Dodger. Never heard of it before! Mr Secret Society Strain
Sounds good as a mofo! Strawberry Nuggets x Forum Stomper. Yet another Mephisto gem, I may never get to run!
thx dude....yeah, the other JD didn't make it!!!.......that's nature tho....I put a 3BOG in her place.....:d5::smiley1:

...I added some more ties....come on, you didn't think I would stop at six.....did you?.....:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::smiley1::smiley1:...Sin 2 just got a few ties tightened....her time will come:muahaha::muahaha::smiley1:View attachment 1064017 View attachment 1064018 View attachment 1064019

really love what you're doing here.

@Autobot-J i am so jealous of the jammy dodgers...

i wish i didnt miss those ones!!! Although two days ago i found 7 Sour Hound F2 by Mephisto by some independent seedbank... so i copped the shit outta them. They will arrive... with the 5 DP colorado cookies :crying::crying::crying: someone... stop me please.

peace.

thx dude....yeah, the other JD didn't make it!!!.......that's nature tho....I put a 3BOG in her place.....:d5::smiley1:
Yup, knew you would return to 3BOG! It’s just comfy, groovy stone. The sort of stuff we should all have on hand to come back to. I’ll have one in the tent again in September.

Noice! I have my 3BOG finishing up in the next week or so more than likely!
Yup, knew you would return to 3BOG! It’s just comfy, groovy stone. The sort of stuff we should all have on hand to come back to. I’ll have one in the tent again in September.
Happy to know it is a highly coveted smoke!

really love what you're doing here.

@Autobot-J i am so jealous of the jammy dodgers...

i wish i didnt miss those ones!!! Although two days ago i found 7 Sour Hound F2 by Mephisto by some independent seedbank... so i copped the shit outta them. They will arrive... with the 5 DP colorado cookies :crying::crying::crying: someone... stop me please.

peace.
Yea dude...you have a serious problem! You should honestly go get that checked out!
You're gonna have to give up your bed one of these days to make room for more seeds
:crying::crying:

......got to be in it to win it bro lol......:cools::smiley1:

...EDIT:.......got two left dude.....yours if you want them dude.....:smiley1:

.hello @BCBudlady .....can't help it, she is just irresistible lol......:smiley1:

Back