Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

such a cool clean way to train, niiiceeeeee :d5:
...thanks dude :bow:.....I am thinking that I might go back to just six - ish ties....like on my monster grow show.......I am pretty sure I have messed both the Fugue and the BCN up, through too much messing.....see what happens....:smiley1:

Wooooooo...anyone else got plants that are loving it.....
IMG_20190519_165227.jpg
IMG_20190519_165223.jpg

...thanks dude :bow:.....I am thinking that I might go back to just six - ish ties....like on my monster grow show.......I am pretty sure I have messed both the Fugue and the BCN up, through too much messing.....see what happens....:smiley1:

It's all a learning curve trying new things and at least you know where to stop with the ties now also, so good effort. That plant has responded great to the topping it's loving life! What are you feeding your babies, nice and lush!

peace.

It's all a learning curve trying new things and at least you know where to stop with the ties now also, so good effort. That plant has responded great to the topping it's loving life! What are you feeding your babies, nice and lush!

peace.
....thanks dude, I use Dutch Pro....full line...and an added meta boost by Buddah's Tree......I wrote my own feed chart and posted it up.....somewhere in this thread....probly should trreadmark it lol.....:smiley1:

peace.
...I threadmarked it dude, it's on page 20 tho if you want a look....:smiley1:

HOLA AFN.....OOPDATAAAAAAHHH TIME...so....I just tied down the Sin Tra Bajo's further...now I have hit the 6 ties that I have stopped at on the Grow Show.....I have decided to stop here....the hooks have failed me again....these little ladies have pulled them up, out and they were hardly holding anything...so I have put the old trusty safety pins into action.......here are some pics.....also the BCN will not flower properly....any ideas?......
IMG_20190521_133838.jpg
IMG_20190521_133858.jpg

Hello everyone.....I took the right hand leaves
IMG_20190523_142924.jpg
IMG_20190523_142917.jpg

Back