Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

H-H-Hola AFN........this is a little update to show your next step if you plan to mainline your plants......and also what can happen if you push your Auto's too far.......like me!..:thanks:
so...as I have been too lazy to make a framework for these ladies....:funny:......I have made a couple of hooks, just to pull them in the right direction.....I have also decided to top the pots off with some fresh coco....when I get round to it lol......because I had to make the hooks extra loooong........also the BCN Critical DOES NOT SEEM TO BE FLOWERING.....this is because of my relentless snips attacks, nevertheless I will persevere with her to see what happens.....:d5:......Here are some pics for y'all....View attachment 1058229 View attachment 1058230View attachment 1058233 View attachment 1058232 View attachment 1058231
Love your LST Vapo, keep up the good work.
:slap::slap:

Hello AFN.....I hope everyone is gooooood ...:bighug:.....earlier in this thread I used a framework to tie down my BCN......it was a spur of the moment idea that has become quite frankly a pain in the arse :crying:.....it's still doing its original job really well lol....but its becoming tricky to water........honestly @Autobot-J did a much better job :bow::bow:...anyway, one of the reasons I tried the framework was that I was having trouble with hooks.....I would set them when I water but they would always ride up overnight....and I would have to re-bend the short stems quite often.....which has lead to snaps here and there:cuss:.......but because I smoke A LOT of weed, the answer has been hidden to me.......:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:......lol, so I put something inbetween them to hold them in place duh:face::face::face:......here is a pic of the Sin tra Bajo with said device.......and a pic of the Fugue Indica Special Pheno preying hard to the Skyline400(mk2).......enjoy and thank you for reading:smiley1::smiley1:....oh! and also a pic of the BCN Crit.....the leaf points are standing up........a learned AFN friend wrote of this somewhere....describing them like "Cayman teeth!" if I remember lol. ...this happens when the exact light amount and spectrum are experienced by the plant.....DNQ please lol:astar::astar::smiley1::smiley1:
IMG_20190515_173759.jpg
IMG_20190515_173807.jpg
IMG_20190515_181149.jpg

IMG_20190515_181204.jpg
IMG_20190515_181214.jpg

Nice! That's using the ole noggin!:pighug:
Make as many uses for that those ties as you can lol
Hello AFN.....I hope everyone is gooooood ...:bighug:.....earlier in this thread I used a framework to tie down my BCN......it was a spur of the moment idea that has become quite frankly a pain in the arse :crying:.....it's still doing its original job really well lol....but its becoming tricky to water........honestly @Autobot-J did a much better job :bow::bow:...anyway, one of the reasons I tried the framework was that I was having trouble with hooks.....I would set them when I water but they would always ride up overnight....and I would have to re-bend the short stems quite often.....which has lead to snaps here and there:cuss:.......but because I smoke A LOT of weed, the answer has been hidden to me.......:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:......lol, so I put something inbetween them to hold them in place duh:face::face::face:......here is a pic of the Sin tra Bajo with said device.......and a pic of the Fugue Indica Special Pheno preying hard to the Skyline400(mk2).......enjoy and thank you for reading:smiley1::smiley1:....oh! and also a pic of the BCN Crit.....the leaf points are standing up........a learned AFN friend wrote of this somewhere....describing them like "Cayman teeth!" if I remember lol. ...this happens when the exact light amount and spectrum are experienced by the plant.....DNQ please lol:astar::astar::smiley1::smiley1:View attachment 1059582 View attachment 1059583 View attachment 1059584
View attachment 1059590 View attachment 1059588
I never said it was easy to water! Hahaha!!
Maybe a little easier since I used regular bread tie type wire everywhere but the main stalk, so not as much in the way I guess. I use a 1 liter soda bottle to water with, I drilled holes in the cap, and I can squeeze and get a shower type spray/squirt, and shoot it up in there. It gets easier as they grow farther up from the pot lol

Looking good though bro! Glad you got the tie downs sorted!
:cheers:

Hello AFN.....I hope everyone is gooooood ...:bighug:.....earlier in this thread I used a framework to tie down my BCN......it was a spur of the moment idea that has become quite frankly a pain in the arse :crying:.....it's still doing its original job really well lol....but its becoming tricky to water........honestly @Autobot-J did a much better job :bow::bow:...anyway, one of the reasons I tried the framework was that I was having trouble with hooks.....I would set them when I water but they would always ride up overnight....and I would have to re-bend the short stems quite often.....which has lead to snaps here and there:cuss:.......but because I smoke A LOT of weed, the answer has been hidden to me.......:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:......lol, so I put something inbetween them to hold them in place duh:face::face::face:......here is a pic of the Sin tra Bajo with said device.......and a pic of the Fugue Indica Special Pheno preying hard to the Skyline400(mk2).......enjoy and thank you for reading:smiley1::smiley1:....oh! and also a pic of the BCN Crit.....the leaf points are standing up........a learned AFN friend wrote of this somewhere....describing them like "Cayman teeth!" if I remember lol. ...this happens when the exact light amount and spectrum are experienced by the plant.....DNQ please lol:astar::astar::smiley1::smiley1:View attachment 1059582 View attachment 1059583 View attachment 1059584
View attachment 1059590 View attachment 1059588

great job on sorting the spacers between the ties! what an Ingenius idea! I had the same problem with pipe cleaners myself/

Great post and keep up the good work!

Peace.

Nice! That's using the ole noggin!:pighug:
Make as many uses for that those ties as you can lol

I never said it was easy to water! Hahaha!!
Maybe a little easier since I used regular bread tie type wire everywhere but the main stalk, so not as much in the way I guess. I use a 1 liter soda bottle to water with, I drilled holes in the cap, and I can squeeze and get a shower type spray/squirt, and shoot it up in there. It gets easier as they grow farther up from the pot lol

Looking good though bro! Glad you got the tie downs sorted!
:cheers:
....GENIUS........:worship:

great job on sorting the spacers between the ties! what an Ingenius idea! I had the same problem with pipe cleaners myself/

Great post and keep up the good work!

Peace.
Thanks bro.......very much appreciated....:smiley1:

great bondage as usual @Vapo69 u have mad skills and all around cool grower
...Thank you bro...:bighug:...y'know, it's positive vibes and brilliant people like you dude.....that keep me posting my stuff up....thanks dude :smiley1::astar::smiley1:...Top Man:smiley1:

Back