Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

wow i cant wait to see how these turn out vapo and thanks for all messages your a star im back to my self i feel and i appreciate it :bighug::pass:
..dude no probs at all.....happy to do it....:smiley1:.....and glad you are feeling better:smiley1::smiley1::astar::astar::smiley1::smiley1:

looking good @Vapo69 look like they're loving your expertise mate! Precision training right there :d5::cheers::headbang:

peace.
...Thank you Very much @NG420 .....your continued support is fantastic....:smiley1:

Hola AFN......:toke:......here are a couple of shots of the Sin tra Bajo ladies......they are storming along, one is just a tiny bit faster than the other.....so today her big leaves came off and four potential shaders....added more ties and fed..... put a couple of ties on the two centre stems...to bend them towards the open space, where they will not shade any potential buds.....the second Sin tra Bajo was just fed and escaped the touch of cold steel today.....her time will come soon :muahaha:....Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day......:smiley1:
IMG_20190525_150904.jpg
IMG_20190525_150900.jpg

You sure do have a way with ladies! That is some top notch training there bro! Meticulously bending and shaping...controlling the direction of every branch.... very nice
:d5:

You sure do have a way with ladies! That is some top notch training there bro! Meticulously bending and shaping...controlling the direction of every branch.... very nice
:d5:
Thank you dude....:thanks:.....its really not that hard, tbh its much easier this time dude....because I cut the downwards facing node this time....I usually twist the main a bit to bring it thru, much easier this time....:smiley1:

Little Jammie Dodger by Mephisto......Day 1
IMG_20190526_130319_hdr.jpg

...I added some more ties....come on, you didn't think I would stop at six.....did you?.....:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::smiley1::smiley1:...Sin 2 just got a few ties tightened....her time will come:muahaha::muahaha::smiley1:
IMG_20190526_205500_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190526_210218.jpg
IMG_20190526_210223.jpg

Back