Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

......I have decided to begin using a different brand of nutrients, hopefully I can get them in time to begin using them on the JD....and then the 3BOG.............................:yoinks:.............added a few more ties......
IMG_20190527_220238.jpg
IMG_20190527_220242.jpg

......I have decided to begin using a different brand of nutrients, hopefully I can get them in time to begin using them on the JD....and then the 3BOG.............................:yoinks:.............added a few more ties......View attachment 1064546 View attachment 1064547
Not feelin the Dutch Pro nutes anymore?? What are you switching to? Why the decision?

I can't tell if you are serious.. but I will go ahead and say YES! Can't turn down an offer like that:drool:
...dude....im a big believer in spreading the love with weed, Mephisto give you soooo many freebs.....yours if you want them bro :bighug:.......and you will have to accept that it will take me WEEKS to get around to sending them lol......:smiley1:

Not feelin the Dutch Pro nutes anymore?? What are you switching to? Why the decision?
....haha dude....well, basically my mental condition makes it hard to stay on the same thing for a long time....I need to switch it up.....or I will become BORED lol.......:smiley1:

.....I put what I think will be the final ties on today.......they look pretty even topped now....:smiley1:
IMG_20190530_133508.jpg
IMG_20190530_133515.jpg
IMG_20190530_133647.jpg
IMG_20190530_133659.jpg

...dude....im a big believer in spreading the love with weed, Mephisto give you soooo many freebs.....yours if you want them bro :bighug:.......and you will have to accept that it will take me WEEKS to get around to sending them lol......:smiley1:
:d5::cheers::bighug::pighug:
Thank you so much dude! I will try to make you proud...and grow them nice and proper :headbang:

Back