Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

H-H-Hola AFN........this is a little update to show your next step if you plan to mainline your plants......and also what can happen if you push your Auto's too far.......like me!..:thanks:
so...as I have been too lazy to make a framework for these ladies....:funny:......I have made a couple of hooks, just to pull them in the right direction.....I have also decided to top the pots off with some fresh coco....when I get round to it lol......because I had to make the hooks extra loooong........also the BCN Critical DOES NOT SEEM TO BE FLOWERING.....this is because of my relentless snips attacks, nevertheless I will persevere with her to see what happens.....:d5:......Here are some pics for y'all....
IMG_20190512_141808.jpg
IMG_20190512_141812.jpg
IMG_20190512_142752.jpg
IMG_20190512_142605.jpg
IMG_20190512_142203.jpg

Last edited:
flying along as normal your training is crazy to mine and i love the way your girls end up i take my hat off to you pal :bighug::pass:also how ya finding the new light
dude I love it....its silent....its low power...its cool....it throws out a spectrum of light that the ladies love......my only problem now is saving up for another dude.......anyone who has read any of my past journals, knows how much I praised my CMH 315w........the Skyline 400 (Mk2) has fully converted me to LED......:smiley1:.....congrats on being the first journal on HOTT dude too:astar::astar::smiley1:

Well what was it supposed to mean? Lol. @St. Tom evidently has the first journal on there? Just curious:biggrin:
on are 2nd site thats called hott high of the tiger one of my grows from the 1st competition is on there this will be a new site to work along side here for grow battles

Well what was it supposed to mean? Lol. @St. Tom evidently has the first journal on there? Just curious:biggrin:
on are 2nd site thats called hott high of the tiger one of my grows from the 1st competition is on there this will be a new site to work along side here for grow battles
...dudes am I supposed to say anything aboot hott or not?.....:d5:

...dudes am I supposed to say anything aboot hott or not?.....:d5:
yes its fine they did put it on a banner they other day hott will be for all members i think were just testing stuff out at the min but all grow battles will be on there later down the line

Back