Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Oh no, total beginner here, trial by fire, first grow: the day came when it was supercrop or bleach and I picked supercrop.

You were thrown in at the deep end then. Major respect to you for stepping up and trying supercropping, looks like it paid off if you continue to do it. Does it give you good results?

peace

quick update......woot woot.....just found 2 Barneys farm purple ayahuasca(?) seeds.......but they are NON-AUTOFLOWERING!!!....I have my old kit now.......just sat there.......boxed up......?
:LikeWeed::growing::LikeWeed:

quick update......woot woot.....just found 2 Barneys farm purple ayahuasca(?) seeds.......but they are NON-AUTOFLOWERING!!!....I have my old kit now.......just sat there.......boxed up......?

ok... so just for the record i went to dam last year ... hands down, and i was in BARNEYS on the last night... And that was THE best strain i smoked whilst i was out there. The taste and high were incredible, euphoric and happy yet devastating. It's up there with grinspoon for me.

If you do grow it you wont be disappointed with the smoke.

peace.

Sounds like you kinda HAVE to:shrug:
Sounds like a freakin killer strain! Put you on the path to enlightenment
:greenthumb:

ok... so just for the record i went to dam last year ... hands down, and i was in BARNEYS on the last night... And that was THE best strain i smoked whilst i was out there. The taste and high were incredible, euphoric and happy yet devastating. It's up there with grinspoon for me.

If you do grow it you wont be disappointed with the smoke.

peace.
...dude it was the last non auto I grew I think......I just grew one....it was top shelf all the way, I agree.......ima think serious about this one dude!!:vibe::vibe::smiley1:

......also dudes, it was massive plant with huge sticky buds.....and I was a nooob at the time....really easy grow....:smiley1:

Sounds like you kinda HAVE to:shrug:
Sounds like a freakin killer strain! Put you on the path to enlightenment
:greenthumb:
..yeah I know what you mean dude......pure karma strain....:astar::smiley1:

....I am gonna do a little presentation to the missus tomorrow and remind her of Purple Ayahuasca's delights lol.....:vibe::vibe:

Back