Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

You are braver than me, nice work @davisgirl !
Thanks NG! No credit due though, topping is one of my few tricks, with the tent and the COBs my plants max out at 40” and then I have to supercrop.... I try to avoid that whenever possible

Thanks NG! No credit due though, topping is one of my few tricks, with the tent and the COBs my plants max out at 40” and then I have to supercrop.... I try to avoid that whenever possible

I thought you were a beginner!! I see people super cropping and topping and i slowly shy away... probably my lack of experience, one day ill have the balls.

I think its because i waited 18months to save all the money before i actually bought stuff and just researched in that time. One step at a time for me :crying:

peace.

I thought you were a beginner!! I see people super cropping and topping and i slowly shy away... probably my lack of experience, one day ill have the balls.

I think its because i waited 18months to save all the money before i actually bought stuff and just researched in that time. One step at a time for me :crying:

peace.
.....dude I have only grown 1 plant without messing with it......it was boring as fuck lol:smiley1:

.....dude I have only grown 1 plant without messing with it......it was boring as fuck lol:smiley1:

you have just summed me up :crying: I did some training on the last glueberry thats taking longer ill take some pics soon. But she is nicely split out.

Listening to this:

Peace.

peace.
Oh no, total beginner here, trial by fire, first grow: the day came when it was supercrop or bleach and I picked supercrop.

peace.
That's about what I did too. Not 18 months, but 6 or 7...obsessively researching and reading reviews and journals and everything i could find! University plant research papers...all of it! I wanted the most bang for the buck. I have good results with just LST and light defoliation. I just cant seem to feed the bigger strains enough. Still working on that..

We know you're a freak bro! You 50 Shades of Gray those poor girls! Rob them of their innocence, and force them to show you their desires! And they cover themselves in white stuff...ewww!!

Oh no, total beginner here, trial by fire, first grow: the day came when it was supercrop or bleach and I picked supercrop.
Good choice lol. I have super cropped 2 or 3 of mine before on accident! They heal right up and have that big knuckle in the wound

We know you're a freak bro! You 50 Shades of Gray those poor girls! Rob them of their innocence, and force them to show you their desires! And they cover themselves in white stuff...ewww!!
....haha dude.....I don't think its me who is a freak haha.....:pass:

That's about what I did too. Not 18 months, but 6 or 7...obsessively researching and reading reviews and journals and everything i could find! University plant research papers...all of it! I wanted the most bang for the buck. I have good results with just LST and light defoliation. I just cant seem to feed the bigger strains enough. Still working on that..

It sounds like you went crazy like me reading up on things. When i started my first grow it was apparent how much reading up on things does, but ultimately i think its just down to the time, love and effort you put into them.

I am keen to try other methods of training like @Vapo69 intense bondage sessions. I think you could do some amazing things with that perspective.

Feeding to me, is one of those things i think is so broad you could spend a lifetime getting it right. But that's the beauty of cultivation and i'm sure you will get closer and closer each time you do it... well i hope i will to :crying::crying:

Just about to blaze up some Amnesia haze :pass:

peace

Back