Indoor Vapo's Skyline 400(Mk2) + CMH Adventure!!

Hola AFN'ers :toke:.......very good day to you all :woohoo1:....again, not much to report...:rofl:..bit more bending on the SN, just to spread her out a bit and took the inside leaves, to stop shading of the lower nodes:thumbsup:.....I am not expecting her to be massive, as her sisters weren't:woohoo1:but they were all QUALITY smoke:shooty:...oh!...I just remembered, haha I can't help myself meddling.....the SN is on Biotabs that I had left over from a tester pack haha....and it's just soooooooo boring just putting water in haha....as she is just about to crown(I think?)I have added some Buddha's Tree Flower Burst......just to see what happens :rofl:.........Buddha's Tree are working out well @arty zan ....and @Autobot-J dude my serious apple-ogies.....I promised you and I WILL deliver dude, need to get my ass in gear :headbang:......anyways, like I said just a coup!e of ariel pics for you........Have a nice day :smiley1:
IMG_20190727_142228.jpg
IMG_20190727_142225.jpg
IMG_20190727_142221.jpg

Just had a read through your journal. You have great growing skills. :hookah:

Just had a read through your journal. You have great growing skills. :hookah:

Thank you very much for dropping in and saying so dude......I'm glad you liked my journal....:smiley1:

Hello AFN'ers......very happy day for me today....I have been extremely lucky and fortunate and have now....in my hoose and soon in my tent....another Skyline400(Mk2):worship:.....how good is that???.......Top Notch, fully LED...... ows about that then???.....unboxing later:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Hello everyone..:toke:..I hope you are all well and having a fantastic day:smiley1:....still no unboxing pics....because I have not unboxed it yet lol.....I will be up to full power after my bro goes back home, as my tent and light and such....are in a different place but I am planning to be at maximum power for the September 1st......the 2 Mephisto are just finishing up now....and the SN is loving life.....have a good day:smiley1:
IMG_20190804_121954.jpg

Edit:....I am sorry about the half dark picture, I moved the light over for the little Strawberry Nuggets....Soz:smiley1:

Last edited:
Hello AFN'ers......very happy day for me today....I have been extremely lucky and fortunate and have now....in my hoose and soon in my tent....another Skyline400(Mk2):worship:.....how good is that???.......Top Notch, fully LED...... ows about that then???.....unboxing later:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:
also didnt you just win a mars light also go vapo also the likn in you sig for this light takes you to one of your other grows if you wanna edit it as i tried a few times to follow the link it goes to your heavyweight grow

Back