Indoor Vapo's Skyline 400(Mk2) + CMH Adventure!!

Looks waaay Indica @Vapo69 ! My kinda smoke.
...haha yeah me too, I looked at the Autoflower portal but they didn't have a lot in stock.....only Nashira.......keeping my eye out for the re-stock......:smiley1:

...haha yeah me too, I looked at the Autoflower portal but they didn't have a lot in stock.....only Nashira.......keeping my eye out for the re-stock......:smiley1:
Stone is expecting you to PM him (inbox) . He has plenty that aren’t advertised and he will hook you up. S99 v6 and BlueStone are unreleased testers that I just finished ... outstanding.

Stone is expecting you to PM him (inbox) . He has plenty that aren’t advertised and he will hook you up. S99 v6 and BlueStone are unreleased testers that I just finished ... outstanding.
Thank you for the recommendation...:smiley1:...I will PM him now:smiley1::smiley1:

Hello everyone....:toke:...I hope you are all well:bighug:.....a quick run down of what is goin down in Vapo town:shooty:.....the Strawberry Nuggets is looking Nooooooooooooooooooooiiice...:woohoo:..she has the six ties I am putting on and see where she goes:pop:.....the other two I think I have fucked them up royally tbh..:yoinks:...I might have got a bit snip happy while listening to music earlier:yay::cooldance:....:crying::crying::crying:....but we will see:d5:...they seem ok and they are both Mephisto so should be strong:bow:........thank you for reading and stay tuned for more.............and also I would like to personally welcome Schmebeulock to the family:bighug::smiley1::smiley1:
20190720_161534_resized.jpg
20190720_161512_resized.jpg
20190720_161520_resized.jpg
20190712_172459_resized.jpg

Hola AFN.....this is what STB2 gave me....all buds and dry...I don't weigh so I don't know, but a pretty picture it made......
IMG_20190722_132040.jpg

.....sorry about the shit picture quality.......:smiley1:

Last edited:
Hola AFN.....this is what STB2 gave me....all buds and dry...I don't weigh so I don't know, but a pretty picture it made......View attachment 1081406
.....sorry about the shit picture.......:smiley1:
Niiice ! Well rewarded for all your work. I hear STB is some great Indica smoke! :drool:

Back