Indoor Vapo's Skyline 400(Mk2) + CMH Adventure!!

..Hey AFN.....just a quick note...the two plants I just chopped were Sin Tra Bajo autos from Barneys Farm......they were ideal candidates for mainlines.......in case any were thinking of trying....:smiley1:

Hello.....:toke:....here are a few shots of the ladies, looks like I was right with the 3BearsOG....she will be small, but the smoke will be outstanding...no doubt!..:woohoo1:...but I have had to eat my words with Mephisto strains before....she might swell yet?:shrug:.....the Jammie Dodger is frosting up nicely and will provide well.....the Strawberry Nuggets is just loving life.....did a clean up on her....she looks bare but she will be just fine:thumbsup:.....Biotabs are providing well:woohoo:...I have raised the lights too, due to the hot weather.....they are staying on 18/6 light schedule:headbang:.......Thanks everyone...BTW I should be germing some Autoflower Portal babies in the near future, very exited about that:yay:....and the September 1st comp draws near......I will be starting some Zamnesia for that soon also:thanks:.....:smiley1:
IMG_20190724_172854.jpg
IMG_20190724_172848.jpg
IMG_20190724_172843.jpg

Last edited:
Hola AFN..:toke:......nothing much really to report..:headbang:..which is sometimes a good thing..:bow::bow:..apart from suffering a little in the heat, they seem fine.....:d5:.....so I took a few close up bud shots of the JD for you...she has a few weeks left....Enjoy!:smiley1:
20190725_182500_resized.jpg
20190725_182509_resized.jpg
20190725_182547.jpg
20190725_182556_resized.jpg
20190725_182607_resized.jpg
20190725_182618_resized.jpg
20190725_182629.jpg

Hola AFN..:toke:......nothing much really to report..:headbang:..which is sometimes a good thing..:bow::bow:..apart from suffering a little in the heat, they seem fine.....:d5:.....so I took a few close up bud shots of the JD for you...she has a few weeks left....Enjoy!:smiley1:View attachment 1082747 View attachment 1082748 View attachment 1082749 View attachment 1082750 View attachment 1082751 View attachment 1082752 View attachment 1082753
how you getting on with the weather pal its fucking roasting

Hola AFN..:toke:......nothing much really to report..:headbang:..which is sometimes a good thing..:bow::bow:..apart from suffering a little in the heat, they seem fine.....:d5:.....so I took a few close up bud shots of the JD for you...she has a few weeks left....Enjoy!:smiley1:View attachment 1082747 View attachment 1082748 View attachment 1082749 View attachment 1082750 View attachment 1082751 View attachment 1082752 View attachment 1082753
Looks so yummy @Vapo69 ! JD is a crowd fave for me. Sticky, fruity goodness. Summer temps..ugh!
If Stone sent you S99 V6 , get um soaking . Outstanding, long lasting, functional, clean head smoke.

how you getting on with the weather pal its fucking roasting
Hello dude...:d5:....I'm enjoying it being nice:headbang:.......but my girls are suffering.....raised the lights about 3-4 inch and put my fan on 2 but moved it back a bit.....still too hot in there...its 33° at 2 inch above the canopy and 33° on the thermometer on the tent floor bro....they are dependent on the cool night at the moment....:smiley1:I hope you are faring well....:smiley1:
Looks so yummy @Vapo69 ! JD is a crowd fave for me. Sticky, fruity goodness. Summer temps..ugh!
If Stone sent you S99 V6 , get um soaking . Outstanding, long lasting, functional, clean head smoke.
....haha I would like nothing more..:joy:...I just have a couple of things to get done first, I want to give them my full attention...and thanks for the recommendation on the S99 V6(I just checked, I got some yaaaay!)....they just made the top of the list:bow:....Stone is a top dude also, very friendly.......I cannot wait to get started tbh....:thanks: for putting me in touch with him.....if you are ever in the U.K, I owe you a beer....:yay:....I don't drink much haha but I defo owe you one:thanks:

Hello dude...:d5:....I'm enjoying it being nice:headbang:.......but my girls are suffering.....raised the lights about 3-4 inch and put my fan on 2 but moved it back a bit.....still too hot in there...its 33° at 2 inch above the canopy and 33° on the thermometer on the tent floor bro....they are dependent on the cool night at the moment....:smiley1:I hope you are faring well....:smiley1:

....haha I would like nothing more..:joy:...I just have a couple of things to get done first, I want to give them my full attention...and thanks for the recommendation on the S99 V6(I just checked, I got some yaaaay!)....they just made the top of the list:bow:....Stone is a top dude also, very friendly.......I cannot wait to get started tbh....:thanks: for putting me in touch with him.....if you are ever in the U.K, I owe you a beer....:yay:....I don't drink much haha but I defo owe you one:thanks:
My pleasure! Look forward to the beer... lol .. one day I’ll head across the pond.
I’m on the Portal under a different name. Ill say hi over there, when you are up and running.
Oh, and if you get :woohoo:Auto Reg. Bluestone... great too. Very fruity... MoBx Jack Hererx Blackstone.... I’ve “tested” both. Top shelf!! :cooldance::bighug:

My pleasure! Look forward to the beer... lol .. one day I’ll head across the pond.
I’m on the Portal under a different name. Ill say hi over there, when you are up and running.
Oh, and if you get :woohoo:Auto Reg. Bluestone... great too. Very fruity... MoBx Jack Hererx Blackstone.... I’ve “tested” both. Top shelf!! :cooldance::bighug:
I wont have that one, I think........I asked Stone for fems, coz i'm not big enough(grow size wise)to have a male......I would lose out on meds/nutes/time....etc etc lol....I look forward to your message on the portal......my tag is just Vapo...:smiley1:

Back