Indoor Vapo's Skyline 400(Mk2) + CMH Adventure!!

That sounds incredible mate! hehehe me too, i love it too!

I am stealing your justification for having a really well varied garden. I cant wait til you are back in your natural habitat i look forward to seeing what bondage you can unleash on these bitches.

I really cant wait too see what you do with the purple ayahuasca, its one of my fave strains i have tried. The stone is so nice, i don't know if it was that specific time/event when i tried it or if there was something in the air but it was just so enjoyable... I meditate daily and when i tried it, i was almost just in a happy trance like a hug from the inside. Which was amazing because that particular trip to dam, i had just lost my mum suddenly and this was the first time i was truly content since.

I couldn't stop kissing my girlfriend and giggling and just being thankful for everything in my life, positive and negative.

Sorry for the rant, it holds a special place in my heart so please tag me.

Peace brother.
..hehe steal away bro, very nice story about the Purps Aya dude and sorry to hear about your loss bro......if you don't mind and with your permission ofc....ima dedicate my Purps Aya to your mum, for the special memory it brings you...:bighug::smiley1:

@BCBudlady sounds like the oracle from the matrix!!

Judging by her response as well, i . think its safe to say...she knows her stuff! :worship::worship::worship:

Im going to try and check it out now and see what is there. Any recommendations guys?

Peace. :pass::pass:
Appreciate the accolades but I’m just a weed fan and particularly interested in what works for me and mine.
There are different stains available on The Portal from time to time. There is a strain for everyone. If you go into The Gift shop, it will give you an idea of what is currently available to match interests and growing style , ie. Auto/Photo/ regs/ fems. If you leave something in the comments, Stone will tailor your order to suit . Whether your interests are recreational or medical, he has it.
The new Stone 99 versions are excellent day time and BlueStone is great as well. It is MoBxJack Herer x Blackstone . Citrus Noir is very Sativa leaning.. a remarkable strain by all accounts.

Appreciate the accolades but I’m just a weed fan and particularly interested in what works for me and mine.
There are different stains available on The Portal from time to time. There is a strain for everyone. If you go into The Gift shop, it will give you an idea of what is currently available to match interests and growing style , ie. Auto/Photo/ regs/ fems. If you leave something in the comments, Stone will tailor your order to suit . Whether your interests are recreational or medical, he has it.
The new Stone 99 versions are excellent day time and BlueStone is great as well. It is MoBxJack Herer x Blackstone . Citrus Noir is very Sativa leaning.. a remarkable strain by all accounts.
...yeah yeah.....I have some Citrus Noir......and I couldn't agree more, Stone is a very nice dude:smiley1:

..hehe steal away bro, very nice story about the Purps Aya dude and sorry to hear about your loss bro......if you don't mind and with your permission ofc....ima dedicate my Purps Aya to your mum, for the special memory it brings you...:bighug::smiley1:

Wow buddy, i really dont know what to say...

apart from im struggling to keep the lump in my throat down whilst i thank you from the deepest parts of my soul. That is such a kind and

heartfelt gesture. Of course, i have no objection to you doing that, what a guy.

I hope my love for the strain and my mum finds its way to you and gives you some good growing karma.

My mum had the greenest fingers of anyone i have ever known, she was truly amazing in the garden. Everything she planted in our garden flowers

profusely every summer, i think the plants felt the love she had for gardening.

Gotta sign off tearing up!

peace brother and thank you so so much.

Thanks a lot for the reply @BCBudlady

This sounds like a really good way to get some keepers. Im currently working on deciding on a couple of mothers for a different project. Im going to shoot him a message next week when i have the means to buy stuff and leave him a little list... I am always interested in varying genetics... and the fact Stone can tailor to needs is brilliant. Jack herer is one of my all time favourite strains... In the form of Jacks Cleaner 2 by TGA Subcool, so strong and pleasurable. Bluestone sounds amazing!
Im gonna jump on there now and see what i can see :drool:

Thank you for the heads up!

Peace.

Thanks a lot for the reply @BCBudlady

This sounds like a really good way to get some keepers. Im currently working on deciding on a couple of mothers for a different project. Im going to shoot him a message next week when i have the means to buy stuff and leave him a little list... I am always interested in varying genetics... and the fact Stone can tailor to needs is brilliant. Jack herer is one of my all time favourite strains... In the form of Jacks Cleaner 2 by TGA Subcool, so strong and pleasurable. Bluestone sounds amazing!
Im gonna jump on there now and see what i can see :drool:

Thank you for the heads up!

Peace.
Enjoy. Stone has several Landrace Sativa projects going too. Great things to come.

I hope my love for the strain and my mum finds its way to you and gives you some good growing karma.
..there is absolutely no doubt in my mind it will bro......I was thinking something along the lines of "Vapo grows purps Aya for ......." ..and your mums name where the dots are......and dude, It would be my honour to grow in your mums name:smiley1:

Hello bro....yes, I think these are the same as @Taipan grew out(very good result too).........Portal is Autoflowerportal.com seeds......a boutique breeder, this will be my first try with them....so exited!!....and yes, PLEASE PLEASE tag me in all of your grows dude....I love to see other masters at work....looking forward to your goldilocks zone dude:smiley1:
Zamnesia Northern Lights. it was easy to grow and great smoke, you will love it grobro.
I sub in bro :pass:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/2-northern-lights-zamnesia-skyline-400.71443/page-4

Hello dude...just had another quick browse over some of your NL pics.........phew!!...daym I hope I do that well in the comp lol:smiley1:

..there is absolutely no doubt in my mind it will bro......I was thinking something along the lines of "Vapo grows purps Aya for ......." ..and your mums name where the dots are......and dude, It would be my honour to grow in your mums name:smiley1:

Nice one brother :bighug:

If you could use JB, as thats what everyone knew her as :d5:

That would be an absolute honour and privilege to me! Thank you.

Sending you much love and good grow karma

:cheers:

Peace.

Back