Indoor Vapo's Skyline 400(Mk2) + CMH Adventure!!

Hello bro....yes, I think these are the same as @Taipan grew out(very good result too).........Portal is Autoflowerportal.com seeds......a boutique breeder, this will be my first try with them....so exited!!....and yes, PLEASE PLEASE tag me in all of your grows dude....I love to see other masters at work....looking forward to your goldilocks zone dude:smiley1:

Hello bro....yes, I think these are the same as @Taipan grew out(very good result too).........Portal is Autoflowerportal.com seeds......a boutique breeder, this will be my first try with them....so exited!!....and yes, PLEASE PLEASE tag me in all of your grows dude....I love to see other masters at work....looking forward to your goldilocks zone dude:smiley1:

Looking forward to watching your babies grow! I ave transferred a couple of your training methods to my grow... Sometimes after steaking, i use the thin wooden skewers to push out the side growth to save them growing into one another. SO thank you for all of your informative posts etc!

I will definitely check them out, boutique sounds lovely! What have you . gone with and why?

The goldilocks zone will be next to some 30L airpot monsters hopefully!

Peace.

Looking forward to watching your babies grow! I ave transferred a couple of your training methods to my grow... Sometimes after steaking, i use the thin wooden skewers to push out the side growth to save them growing into one another. SO thank you for all of your informative posts etc!

I will definitely check them out, boutique sounds lovely! What have you . gone with and why?

The goldilocks zone will be next to some 30L airpot monsters hopefully!

Peace.
.....I think to start I'm going to run two S99 V6's.........the reason?.....I love weed and I want to grow as many types and the best I can lol, I know I have been pretty lax on this thread of late, and I apologise......but as I have said before, when I return to my growing grounds.....its on!!!lol.......plus dude, I am going to be running a single BF purple ayahuasca under my CMH in a seperate tent....to see where I can go with a photo training......very exiting stuff:smiley1:

You are going to love the v6 @Vapo69 . Ya know I’m an Indica leaning gal for sure , but Stone got everything right with this one. A slow onset clean, functional, non speedy peaceful happy toke. Not energizing though. Don’t expect to clean the house or anything. High is long lasting and the come down is almost imperceptible. Remarkable.
I have another going at about 6days now and a v4 a couple days less. I’m not back home for awhile and hope they are getting a little water. My Sativa lover friends are blown away that this girl finishes at 60 days or so .
Yours will go a little longer as you do a little ..lol..training,

You are going to love the v6 @Vapo69 . Ya know I’m an Indica leaning gal for sure , but Stone got everything right with this one. A slow onset clean, functional, non speedy peaceful happy toke. Not energizing though. Don’t expect to clean the house or anything. High is long lasting and the come down is almost imperceptible. Remarkable.
I have another going at about 6days now and a v4 a couple days less. I’m not back home for awhile and hope they are getting a little water. My Sativa lover friends are blown away that this girl finishes at 60 days or so .
Yours will go a little longer as you do a little ..lol..training,
....Hello @BCBudlady .....can't wait to get started with Stone's beans....in fact I am chomping at the bit lol.....gonna be somewhere around October when I get going as the Zamnesia comp is up first and I don't want to run out of room......Im thinking I might go with a bigger pot too.....ooooooohh cant wait!!.... @NG420 I trust @BCBudlady on recommendations thoroughly....and with a description like that above.....who wouldn't?......:smiley1:

....Hello @BCBudlady .....can't wait to get started with Stone's beans....in fact I am chomping at the bit lol.....gonna be somewhere around October when I get going as the Zamnesia comp is up first and I don't want to run out of room......Im thinking I might go with a bigger pot too.....ooooooohh cant wait!!.... @NG420 I trust @BCBudlady on recommendations thoroughly....and with a description like that above.....who wouldn't?......:smiley1:
Thanks Vapo!! These plants aren’t huge , so growing a couple would be no problem . I hope you get one green and one purple pheno. Mine smelled of grapefruit and Franks and Trail’s of pineapple. Either way, a win!

.....I think to start I'm going to run two S99 V6's.........the reason?.....I love weed and I want to grow as many types and the best I can lol, I know I have been pretty lax on this thread of late, and I apologise......but as I have said before, when I return to my growing grounds.....its on!!!lol.......plus dude, I am going to be running a single BF purple ayahuasca under my CMH in a seperate tent....to see where I can go with a photo training......very exiting stuff:smiley1:

That sounds incredible mate! hehehe me too, i love it too!

I am stealing your justification for having a really well varied garden. I cant wait til you are back in your natural habitat i look forward to seeing what bondage you can unleash on these bitches.

I really cant wait too see what you do with the purple ayahuasca, its one of my fave strains i have tried. The stone is so nice, i don't know if it was that specific time/event when i tried it or if there was something in the air but it was just so enjoyable... I meditate daily and when i tried it, i was almost just in a happy trance like a hug from the inside. Which was amazing because that particular trip to dam, i had just lost my mum suddenly and this was the first time i was truly content since.

I couldn't stop kissing my girlfriend and giggling and just being thankful for everything in my life, positive and negative.

Sorry for the rant, it holds a special place in my heart so please tag me.

Peace brother.

I was put onto the autoflower portal by @BCBudlady ....thank you muchly dear.....I know you are watching hehe...:smiley1:

@BCBudlady sounds like the oracle from the matrix!!

Judging by her response as well, i . think its safe to say...she knows her stuff! :worship::worship::worship:

Im going to try and check it out now and see what is there. Any recommendations guys?

Peace. :pass::pass:

Back