Grow Mediums Three strains (Mazar, Extreme, Blackberry) - Mars Cree and Plant Photonics Amethyst

Wow that AX is huge! Shame about the BBK though. Count me in, subbed and best of luck!

Thanks and welcome! Yes, poor BBK, if I knew what kind of neighborhood I'm puttin her in, I would've waited with her to have her own space. My previous grow was two BBK girls, they supplied me well, so I'm not too disappointed regardless of what she manages to give - but it's a bit of a waste for sure :frowny:

She is drinking about 5-7L a day now!
Thats what my widow was drinking per day bro but i had to hand water about 4 times a day and i think she would of taken more.those autopots makes life a lot easier with feeding and bigger plants to boot win win :pass::cheers::coffee2:

Sorry guys, horrible week at work :coffee2:

Today is day 43 for the Extreme, and day 37 for the Blackberry and the two Mazars. The Extreme kept growing, she is around 143cm now, drinking about 7L water a day. I have no idea how I'd feed her that much without an autopot. The Blackberry on the left side has made the best of the situation, I gave her a 90W light to make something of her time. The two Mazars grew a bit as well, pretty much identical progress on them. All is well, as far as I can tell they are all happy and enjoying life.

I was able to further increase the Cree128's height by removing the hanging wires, and straight hanging it on the tent's top frame. Otherwise the Extreme would've reached it. From the left, barely visible is the Blackberry in the lower left corner, next to is is the Extreme, and on the very right the two Mazars. The Extreme pretty much dominates the tent.
full

full

The Mazars:
full

full

..flowering:
full

Ms Extreme is tall!
full

full

Not only that she is tall, she is wide with tall side branches. Hard to beleive this is one plant:
full

...and she is flowering. Can't wait to see if she'll create proportionatly large buds to her size:
full

The Blackberry - the lighter green on the left:
full

I also made a short video:

anybody have a formula for the nute mix in the reservoir?

Back