Grow Mediums Three strains (Mazar, Extreme, Blackberry) - Mars Cree and Plant Photonics Amethyst

good luck with this one fusti. Hopefully the AutoBlackberry Kush gets going in the coming week or two.

Thanks Tony, looks like she will stay small. I'll be honest with you, I don't really mind this time, as you'll see below, there wouldn't be much space for her anyhow. Learning lesson, I simply can't have two decent plants in my small tent.

Day 33 for the AutoExtreme, and Day 27 for the Blackberry and the two Mazars. Everyone is doing okay. The Blackberry looks like will stay a dwarf. The Extreme is doing what its name suggests, it's taking over the tent, and drinking like a sailor. Good thing it's an autopot, I'm pretty sure I would've ruined it by now by underwatering.

The Mazars are okay, they are progressing at identical phase. They won't be too big either, but they will pay their electricity bills in the end :smoking:

Small tent, left side is the BB, rights side is the Extreme, not hard to guess :biggrin:
full

The BB decided not to die out and to try to grow a bit, but she is going to stay small:
full

The Extreme is the highlight of all four plants. It already has a smell, I predict it will parfume the house up during flowering :biggrin:
full

full

full

Then the two Mazars. They are cute, nothing major, they are picking up a bit. They'll be mid producers I think, but no real deficiencies, so far so good.
full

This one on the right side is the weaker one, but she isn't giving up so far:
full

The one on the left seems to be doing a bit better than its girlfriend:
full

Few more shots of them:
full

full

full

It's looking great man.... the extreme will get very nice at harvest with some fat buds.. hope u got space for her. :pop:

Thanks Tdam! :smoking:

I clearly underestimated the Extreme! I love how big she got though, so my thinking for the future is that I'll get rid of the EZ-autopot that has the dual base, and just get one autopot where the valve is dedicated to one pot. From that point on I'll hunt the strains that grow big, and just have one plant in the small tent. :pighug:

I think that sounds like a good idea... but with just one plant you dont know what pheno you get. Me, myself i doing far more then 1 girl. Give her plenty of light and she will get huge. But just that one you have looks like a champion. I've done both Auto extreme and auto ultimate and they can get massive. If you hasn't looked at my signature, please do so :)

Hi do you mind if I tag along for the ride I have a couple mazar I'm thinking of doing next after my Northern lights grow its between that n Dinafem Kush and cheese.
After wrongly nomed you i had to see ure current grow peice brother

Hey Bailey, welcome :smoking:

The Mazars weren't doing much until now. I think they may be a bit "lazy", in a sense that I see more growth these past few days than the four weeks total before. They won't be huge, they are in an airpot, but I will probably try them again once I have a few more new autopots, I suspect they will grow larger with food available all day.

I -love- the Northern Lights strain. I grew a few small ones out last week, and the high was delicious :smokeit:
I've yet to try the Kush and Cheese, sounds good!

Back