Grow Mediums Three strains (Mazar, Extreme, Blackberry) - Mars Cree and Plant Photonics Amethyst

Nice grow!
:slap:Max reps for being crazy enough to grow all that quality DP genetics in one tent. Those Mazars would have blown up in the autopots as well. I just order a 2pot system myself and am getting excited. What was the final dry weight on the Mazars and BB?
Just a brief update since I'm here already :coffee:

Miss Extreme dried to be 441g. The high of it is better than I expected, it's a more energetic sativa kind of high, but not 100% sativa. Still, after the Think Different (major munchies), the Blackberry Kush (a sleeping pill), I can appreciate a little bit of energy-upping high from the Extreme. Harvest is now curing in jars.

Meanwhile, the remaining Blackberry Kush and the two Mazars have fallen as well. I did make photos during the BBK harvest, but the Mazars were done in a major rush so no modeling took place. I'll take a few when I weigh the dry weight. Wet weight on the BBK was 670g, and on the two Mazars it was 840g (total of the two plants). So based on the usual calculation, I expect around 230g for the BBK, and 280g for the Mazars from the two.

Back