Grow Mediums Three strains (Mazar, Extreme, Blackberry) - Mars Cree and Plant Photonics Amethyst

Awesome harvest bro looks like quality meds aswell fantastic job:pass:

WoW man, almost 1,3 k wet harvest from only one plant!
A really beautiful number!:woody::baby::hothot:

And those nugs look like as they are bathing in sugar! :goauto:

So miss giant beast extreme was turned out not so disappointing at the end, ehh?

Now, im just curious, will you choose to grow such extremly fatty girls in the near future?

Last edited:
Just found this thread!

Wow- I'm blown away. Fantastic job!!!
Happy vaping my freind. You earned it!

WoW man, almost 1,3 k wet harvest from only one plant!
A really beautiful number!:woody::baby::hothot:

And those nugs look like as they are bathing in sugar! :goauto:

So miss giant beast extreme was turned out not so disappointing at the end, ehh?

Now, im just curious, will you choose to grow such extremly fatty girls in the near future?

Thanks Quality. No disappointment in the end, but I doubt I'll be going for the giant strains anytime soon :smoking: We'll see, never say never...got plenty of beans to sprout, so maybe once I'm done with those I'll try another giant, but the next time it will be on its own, and not sharing a dual-autopot...

Wow wow and wow again, great job mate

Thanks John! :smoking: :d5:

Just found this thread!

Wow- I'm blown away. Fantastic job!!!
Happy vaping my freind. You earned it!

Thanks dirtbag :toke: :smoking:

Just a brief update since I'm here already :coffee:

Miss Extreme dried to be 441g. The high of it is better than I expected, it's a more energetic sativa kind of high, but not 100% sativa. Still, after the Think Different (major munchies), the Blackberry Kush (a sleeping pill), I can appreciate a little bit of energy-upping high from the Extreme. Harvest is now curing in jars.

Meanwhile, the remaining Blackberry Kush and the two Mazars have fallen as well. I did make photos during the BBK harvest, but the Mazars were done in a major rush so no modeling took place. I'll take a few when I weigh the dry weight. Wet weight on the BBK was 670g, and on the two Mazars it was 840g (total of the two plants). So based on the usual calculation, I expect around 230g for the BBK, and 280g for the Mazars from the two.

These numbers clearly show that growing in an autopot maximizes the weight under the same lights and in the same space. Both the Extreme and the BBK did so well because of the autopots. The hand watered Mazars didn't bring as much per plant, but then again they didn't eat / drink as much either. 1L/day on average for the handwatered Mazar, and ~2-3L/day for the Exreme form the autopot.

One observation about the BBK - this must have been a different phenotype than my previous two in the grow before this one. It's more purple, and the stems are fully covered with trichomes. I haven't seen that before to this level, so this is the first time I'm actually keeping the leaves and the stems as well, and will try to make some butter :woohoo1:...I also left more of the sugar leaves on the buds, simply because they are just as covered as the buds are.

Let me try to show the trics on the stems:
full

Some BBK harvest shots:
full

full

Left a lot more of the sugar leaves on this time:
full

full

full

lovely stuff my friend.

I've been thinking for a while about auto pots - and this might just be the straw that breaks the camels back (so the saying goes).
Makes me think long and hard! Could be time for a much needed upgrade.

Awesome my friend that looks yummy yummy well done bro :slap:

You need to move to NW UK Fusti then I can help you out with that pile of BBK

Back