Grow Mediums Three strains (Mazar, Extreme, Blackberry) - Mars Cree and Plant Photonics Amethyst

Nice job, you grow some monsters there. I have the height problem too as most probably do at one point. Awesome job.

Thanks Ripped :pass:

Mine only clogged once after about 2 months. What I've done is buy the tubing and fittings online and made up 2 extra hose rigs. I now every 2 weeks, shut off the res valve and swap out the hose assembly as a unit. I soak the previous one in a pail of hot soapy water. I use a 30 ml syringe and push soapy water thru the hoses and fittings then just rinse it all under hot water.Saves a lot of aggravation and if you find a clog, you can have the system running again in 2 minutes.

Great tip! Thank you :d5:

Update time, may be the last one before the flush. We are on day 77 for the Extreme, and 73 for the Blackberry and the Mazars. They are getting there for sure, the leaves started to yellow out on the Extreme, but I see signs on the Mazars as well. I don't see any amber trichs yet, so there is a good chance I will leave these girls go as long as possible. No rush, as there is no grow following these until the fall. I'm happy to say that no major events happened since the last update, it's a well deserved, quiet, retirement time for the ladies :smoking:

Overall:
full

full

Blackberry:
full

full

Mazars:
full

full

full

full

Extreme:
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Happy growing to all of you :vibe:

Fantastic bro you will certainly have enough quality smoke to last you untill fall :pass:

Yes Sir :biggrin: ...and since I pretty much exclusively vaporize, I'm already overwhelmed with "leftovers" from the TD and BBKs :smoking: ..so with these, I'm set for a very long time. Of course that won't stop me from starting a new batch in the fall :joy:

Hey @budelee , well here are a few single shots out of the tent :smoking: If you like any, it's your pick! :baked: Thanks in advance :pass:

One of the Mazars:
full

The other Mazar:
full

The Extreme, well, as you'll see on the first pic, this is how it came out of the tent, so we had to tie it up. It cannot support its weight anymore.
full

And after some bondage:
full

full

full

full

Cheers bro! :thanks:

Yeah, it's crazy how she took off. I guess the name was no exaggeration here, extreme she is, compared to all the other ones I had so far. She is going on a week long flush now, I think she is getting to be done. Harvest next weekend I suspect. I really think this strain can have massive harvest if one doesn't screw it up like I did, or more like is better prepared for the size and growth she has in the genes.

All right, a quick update, Ms. Extreme has been harvested, with really good results. Wet weight is a total of 1,265g, so by going with the general rule of "divide by three", I suspect dry weight will be around 420g - which would be an awesome number to get exactly 420 :smoking:

A few photos:
full

full

full

full

The weigh-in (scale was zeroed for the empty tray of course):
full

full

full

The other three ladies (BBK + 2 Mazars) are going on a water diet this week, and they will fall this weekend.

Happy growing to all :smokeout::vibe:

Back