:thanks:for the sympathy points @Mossy I was late in giving her the support that she needed :coffee2:@Waira It was a fast hard rain that took her down I saw it She came down like a house of cards :toke: Anywho trust me I have farmed long enough to not allow emotions to rule. Lots of compose :thumbsup:

:thanks:for the sympathy points @Mossy I was late in giving her the support that she needed :coffee2:@Waira It was a fast hard rain that took her down I saw it She came down like a house of cards :toke: Anywho trust me I have farmed long enough to not allow emotions to rule. Lots of compose :thumbsup:
I've gotten to where if something happens bad, I just do a Towley!
towelie-south-park.gif

It's just not worth sweating over. I was a little mad a few days ago when I dropped the carbon filter own little sour stomper. She was already finished and I was about to chop her. I did want to dry her whole but didn't get to do that.
I just went in the bedroom and loaded up my Swordfish.

Speaking of chopping..................... I think I have two girls to put in to bags!

Day 92 for the OD photos. No pics as the server has an error. The citrus milf was dropping a little and had to fill the res. She has yellowing on bottoms and I assume it’s nitrogen (lack). Otherwise she is doing good. The apple bottom has yet to pop any pistils out so she’ll be a late season plant, unless she picks up great speed and has a short flower cycle… doubt that! And the OD autos are doing good. #2 (taller) is about 2 weeks ahead of #1 but #1 has almost caught up. #1 is on left and #2 is on right.

Hey mates - :toke:
...we have some sort of IT issue going on, Hobbes is looking into it but likely the Xenforo forum software wizards need to deal with it?
Please stand by....:doh::haha:

@Waira
Update on the autos
The Duke was chopped Thursday and apparently I didn't get a pre harvest Pic
Cream Cheese F2 auto is more than likely my battle plant as I'm in love with her aroma, grease/ oil production, and overall appearance
20240728_142829.jpg
20240728_142834.jpg
20240728_142841.jpg
20240728_142844.jpg

VooDoo S1 Auto also smells amazing and is nice and frosty
20240728_142847.jpg
20240728_142849.jpg
20240728_142854.jpg

I do believe I'm nearing the finish line with the autos this year, I've been checking the trics every few days awaiting ripness.

Day 92 for the OD photos. No pics as the server has an error. The citrus milf was dropping a little and had to fill the res. She has yellowing on bottoms and I assume it’s nitrogen (lack). Otherwise she is doing good. The apple bottom has yet to pop any pistils out so she’ll be a late season plant, unless she picks up great speed and has a short flower cycle… doubt that! And the OD autos are doing good. #2 (taller) is about 2 weeks ahead of #1 but #1 has almost caught up. #1 is on left and #2 is on right.
IMG_3883.jpeg
IMG_3884.jpeg
IMG_3885.jpeg
IMG_3886.jpeg
IMG_3887.jpeg
IMG_3888.jpeg
IMG_3889.jpeg
IMG_3890.jpeg
IMG_3891.jpeg
IMG_3892.jpeg

Last 4 pics are the OD autos, pic #8 is the Frosty Gelato #1 just showing pistils… about a week and a half after #2

@Waira update on the photo trees.
Northern Lights #5 is a beautiful shrub. I'm starting to see a bit of early transition into flower on most of these.
20240728_143037.jpg
20240728_143039.jpg

Wild Thing R2 looking like a giant lolipop! I'm totally stoked about how she has preformed outdoors and I can't wait to see it flower.
20240728_143050.jpg
20240728_143057.jpg

Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1 looking perfect. I love how open her structure is. A lot better air flow for her.
20240728_143100.jpg

I wish I could remember where everyone was located when you're talking about flowering. I do find it interesting how different strains begin flowering when exposed to the same conditions.
I am fairly surprised how soon my Super TrainWreck went into Flower and how far she has progressed. I then checked Twenty20 website on the strain and it made a remark about early harvest.:thumbsup:
The Dutch Passion CBG Force is just now beginning flowering in earnest.
I've been tempted to up pot one of my AHZ clones and put her outside with the other two. That would make for an awful late harvest and probably at a bad time for mold. If I have a spare one I might do go ahead and do it.
I’m 45 N and still just starting to show sex on the photoperiod. My strains are both from this area so the should finish Sept/Oct.

I’m 45 N and still just starting to show sex on the photoperiod. My strains are both from this area so the should finish Sept/Oct.
I'm at 32 degrees north.
I know it's still gonna be pretty much strain dependent, but I was trying to find out the time when I could expect flowering to occur for my area. At least now I have it documented for my area for Super TrainWreck.
I was really surprised on how quickly she transitioned once I put her outside. She will definitely finish out in a reasonably good time frame. She started flowering July 9th and from the website it shows 60 to 70 days flowering indoors. That probably means a mid September chop.

She finishes remarkably early for a Sativa variety, making her a perfect addition to diversify outdoor gardens. Her resistance to botrytis and septoria are unbelievable.

Hopefully that statement from them is correct about the mold resistance.
IMG_20240728_193827095.jpg

Last edited:
Back