Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Photo update. Day 42 (She's fast!)

Sweet Trainwreck has taken nicely to the PK juice, buds phattening up.

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_6483.JPG

With a bit of luck and magic .. it may actually end up looking a bit like the sweet seeds picture on the first page ^_^ ... but waaaaiiiittt

@Waira

Look here .... what have I done?!?!? ... do you THINK she'll be Okay??? ...

SPOT ... See it??

IMG_9564.JPG

TIPS ... One leaf only ..One Leaf only ...

IMG_7650.JPG

Think the PK was a ml too strong???
She's got 5 litres left to drink .. so think i'll drop it a bit for the next feed.

Will i ever complete the "perfect grow" ?? :rofl:

:pighug:

Last edited:
:yoinks: nnnnyoooooooohhhh!! :help:
beaker muppet.gif
:haha::haha::haha:

... maybe a skosh spicy, little bit K-tox there,...:rolleyes2:.... but forget them leavzz, da buds are likin' it plenty! :greenthumb:

.... :passit: I'm running on ghost farts now luv, time for :dragon8:.... I leave you with a preview of the day's take, Honey Peach CBD, all nugg's and a butt-plug! :rofl:
hp3.jpg
hpc.jpg

:yoinks: nnnnyoooooooohhhh!! :help: View attachment 1235557 :haha::haha::haha:

... maybe a skosh spicy, little bit K-tox there,...:rolleyes2:.... but forget them leavzz, da buds are likin' it plenty! :greenthumb:

.... :passit: I'm running on ghost farts now luv, time for :dragon8:.... I leave you with a preview of the day's take, Honey Peach CBD, all nugg's and a butt-plug! :rofl:
View attachment 1235558View attachment 1235559

:rofl: ... Big enough for my Butt!!

The honey peach sounds delish! I'll look into that for the next!

"Sweet" Dreams WairaDoo!!
:crying:

JB brow.gif
.... :condom:TMI....thanks for sharing?....................:crying:

.... this one is worlds different from the first, more sweet fruity/floral.... she about 1:1, with nice gentle buzz and solid efficacy so I think she's got low double digits % of both :thumbsup:... I know you'd love her!

@blue -- looking the very picture of good green health, and fast, too! (Use a green white board for anything that suggests otherwise...)

@Waira -- the Honey Peach CBD has a very nice THC:CBD ratio, does yours actually smell peachy? coz mine didn't... :p

Blue. :yoinks: how cum you don't have a naughty step badge.? with this talk of what's large enough for your butt. potty mouth. :pighug:
@Mossy she is a prime candidate for the Naughty step. do i hear a second???

Back