Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy with Biotabs & GN Telos

:headbang: buds look to be shaping up well-- go PK!! :coffee:...her haircut is certainly helping, and she still looks a bit shaggy...:vibe:.... a trend, that's either linked to the lights or the Biotabs, or both, is that damn yellowing at the tops,.. looks like a micronute defc. acting up, so you know what I going to say already,... damn, I know there's a UK available product for micro's, but I forget what it's called,... I'd try slipping a little epsoms in there too, for the S mainly, but the extra Mg won't hurt,...1 tsp/L, top fed to get it in there ASAP,...
How's her aroma Blooo, super delish' fruity punch? :drool:

She's not bad! :rofl: ... looks worse than reality i think - i'll only know when i whip her clothes off and get a good eyefull!!
I'm seeing a few good chunky munkeys in there! Sidebranges are looking quite fat - but odd how you can clearly see the middle section with the higer light intensity (i assume) is almost done!

I think she'll be fine when i harvest - fill a jar a 2 and that's me set! :D

Yeah i've been pumping in the PK and i'll give it a bit more tonight - I'm thinking she won't be long on this earth now - 10 days ... 20 - we'll see.

I'd usually do a photo today, but i left without snapping one - I'll show you just how battered she is tommorow :rofl:

Day 62 Photos.

full

Monster side branch cola (bad photo) - it's far bigger than a coke can - I think it liked the fan!! (more circulation still needed!)
full

Budz
full

full

She's pretty much done! :woohoo: ... that was fast! ^_^ .. Light goes off tonight if pot is not heavy and it should all be jarred in around another week.
I've removed quite a lot of leaves to help with that mold problem i had last go ...

I'm very pleased! She's not tall, but she is very chunky! :D Nice dense buds - wonderfull smell!
Looking forward to a nice smoke of it soon!

Quick re-cap on entire grow.

• Biobizz lightmix soil ammended with Biotabs Startrex and Bactrex
  • 2 x Biotabs
  • 4 x BoomBoom Sprays (veg)
  • 2 x feedings of Orgatrex (veg)
  • 4 x Feedings of BioPK (Flower) (max dose 10ml per litre ... started at 5ml (too weak))
  • Tescos own bottled water only (about 80-100 litres of it)
  • 1 Autopot (15 litre)
  • 1x Telo0008 - didn't move it the whole grow - about 3 feet above.

Thanks for following ... thanks to sweet seeds, another success for biotabs and the mighty Telos Tiger.

@Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay @Waira @Biotabs F69 @GrowNorthern

Sweet Success! :yay:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Last edited:
:d5: buds in the jugs.

She nice fat buds,,, :toke:

Whats with the Tesco water ,,well I guessing you must have bad tap ,,

Was the pk boost a biotabs product ?

Nice buds :bighug:,,

Hey Hairy :d5: Thanks!
My water is something like 7.8PH ... and chlorinated ... and kinda hard!
I don't really have a place where i can bubble water, or gas it off - and didn't wanna try organically lowering the PH.

The tescos water is 6.2PH and soft.

Saying that, I've recently come to realise that my plants always suffer the same way at the same stage, and i think it's down to not enough breeze.

"Flutter Effect" ... increasing transpiration of the leaves .. making calcium more available.
Something else i discovered in my quest to avoid chlorine, is that chlorine is listed as one of the micro elements needed for growth (well i'll be damned!!) ... Use in plant (Unknown) ... pfffft! What a merry dance!! :D

The BioPK was indeed from Biotabs .. it did the business i think - final verdict when the budz dry, but i certainly think they packed on the wieght!

:thanks:

Hey Hairy :d5: Thanks!
My water is something like 7.8PH ... and chlorinated ... and kinda hard!
I don't really have a place where i can bubble water, or gas it off - and didn't wanna try organically lowering the PH.

The tescos water is 6.2PH and soft.

Saying that, I've recently come to realise that my plants always suffer the same way at the same stage, and i think it's down to not enough breeze.

"Flutter Effect" ... increasing transpiration of the leaves .. making calcium more available.
Something else i discovered in my quest to avoid chlorine, is that chlorine is listed as one of the micro elements needed for growth (well i'll be damned!!) ... Use in plant (Unknown) ... pfffft! What a merry dance!! :D

The BioPK was indeed from Biotabs .. it did the business i think - final verdict when the budz dry, but i certainly think they packed on the wieght!

:thanks:

My local water ain't bad even the aquarium guys say so

I lost a fan recently and its noticeable

I got a trial bio pck ,,:d5:

I Like the boom boom spray all ready :biggrin:

Wow @blue , way to grow! :worship:She is a beauty!

I'm looking forward to trying Biotabs, waiting for @Hippy_BiotabsF70 to find the time to sort me out.

My water runs at about 7.2 most of the time (south east location), but growing hydro means I can use pH down as needed. Although I keep forgetting to pH my MegaCrop feeds :coffee:

Daaaamn, what happened here :bow:. Last time I checked there weren't this many buds around. Nice chunky girl you got there @blue , good job :d5:.

Thanks Ryker! :D They were hiding amongst the foliage!! Just needed to trim the bush to show off the goodies!! ^_^

:slap: Nice work Blue! :greenthumb:

Cheers buddy thanks for the rep!! :d5:

Wow @blue , way to grow! :worship:She is a beauty!

I'm looking forward to trying Biotabs, waiting for @Hippy_BiotabsF70 to find the time to sort me out.

My water runs at about 7.2 most of the time (south east location), but growing hydro means I can use pH down as needed. Although I keep forgetting to pH my MegaCrop feeds :coffee:

Yey :D Thanks Elle, she turned out pretty nice! Definately give the tabs a try - Its a super easy way to grow! Do you have autopots? Make's it even easier lol
You may be ok with that water .. perhaps a bit of lemon juice could bring it down a touch for an organic grow! Try and get the oganic BioPK from them too - it makes a big difference in the end product - adds a lot of bulk and firmness to the buds!

Yeah - C'mon HippyTabs @Hippy_BiotabsF70 ... be a gentleman and hook up Elle for an Electric Organic Showcase!! :D

I did some more photo's now the lights are out ... they're not great, it's a real squeeze in my little tent & i'm a rotton photographer :rofl:

full

full

Had a little taste test too with a small quick dried bud that came off as i was leaf trimming. It's lovely - Straight up bubblegum! A little bit of that creamy chlorophyl, but that'll disappear with the cure!

Hoping for chop-chop on sunday or monday and jar the following weekend.

:vibe:

Back