Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy with Biotabs & GN Telos

:spels: :hump: :coffee: ...woooow, that's a damn impressive jump for a couple days! You got this girlie dancing just the way you like- :clapper: :dancer::eyebrows: :rofl:... Seeee? She wasn't too young for the Boom Boom- :rofl:- she took it juuuust fine! ..She looks fab' luv, I think she's starting to really tap into the Tabs, which seem to be releasing just right,...that Boom Boom is wonderful stuff too! I forget, is there that Silicium Flash stuff in there too?
...Hmmm, the light is kicking butt,.. too much maybe? I see that classic edge rolling starting on the upper leaves, certainly not burn, but this and so called "taco'ing" is I believe a defensive mechanism to take the directness of exposure down some (flat to curved surface),... that, and her squat build,... I rather don't mind, I like my girls short and stout- :crying: :woohoo1:.... I can't wait to see her in full bloom my friend, you're going to be over the moon with the buds, especially their live aroma, so so de-lishhh! :thumbsup: :slap:

Heyyy Wairakins :D *pinches cheeks*

Thanks beefcake ... I leaned from the best *winks*..... *winks again* ... *winks until you're confused about whether it's you or not* ... *keeps winking until you're uncomfortable*
:devil: ooo, ooo! Keep pinchin' me, callin' me Beefcake- :haha:- and winking suspiciously,... I'm starting to like it!!:vibe: :crying:... heavens, what will the other members think??! ... you might make @Biotabs F69 jealous though,...:rofl: Is there enough Blooo to go around?? ....Biotabs, Sweet, Autopots,... :help: :wiz: :hump:

What kinda "things" Waira??? ... :D Tell Us!! ... I've not looked on Amazon to be honest, I think they should have some stuff at the grow shop, i'm just being thrifty (it's in my nature lol)
:eek1: uhhhh, *cough cough*....I dunno what's up with UK Amazon, but I was shocked-- shocked I tell you!- at what came up when I typed in "wetting agent" there! :yoinks: :condom: :nono: :funny:....y'all so nasty! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
:rofl: Hey Ho Wairabo ^_^

:spels: :hump: :coffee: ...woooow, that's a damn impressive jump for a couple days!

Yeah boi' hehe, she grew up so fast!!

I forget, is there that Silicium Flash stuff in there too?

Nah, i didn't bother as this is gonna be my last for a while and just using up stuff :D

...Hmmm, the light is kicking butt,.. too much maybe?

Maybe ... it's a loft grow and been stupid hot for a couple of days too .. the taco seems to be under control - but if you check the next pics, the kinda "leaf twist" with new growth ... I seem to recall ole Mr MrG telling me it's a sure sign that calmag is being tapped - and i see a cheeky little spot on one leaf too!

I've done some pretty mean defoliation ... mannnn it gets bushy in there with the autopots ... and i don't want that crazy mold or hidden colas!! ^_^

She's chugging down about 2 litres a day - thristy girl!

Is there enough Blooo to go around??

So much to share!! :D

d3fd6c0c3bb1200fbfeff3a78785c154--lol-photos-space-photos.jpg

Backie Boys???

:bighug:

:rofl: Hey Ho Wairabo ^_^

Yeah boi' hehe, she grew up so fast!!

Nah, i didn't bother as this is gonna be my last for a while and just using up stuff :D

Maybe ... it's a loft grow and been stupid hot for a couple of days too .. the taco seems to be under control - but if you check the next pics, the kinda "leaf twist" with new growth ... I seem to recall ole Mr MrG telling me it's a sure sign that calmag is being tapped - and i see a cheeky little spot on one leaf too!

I've done some pretty mean defoliation ... mannnn it gets bushy in there with the autopots ... and i don't want that crazy mold or hidden colas!! ^_^

She's chugging down about 2 litres a day - thristy girl!

So much to share!! :D

d3fd6c0c3bb1200fbfeff3a78785c154--lol-photos-space-photos.jpg

Backie Boys???

:bighug:

She growing fast

Already getting quite dense there.
Has the stretch finished?

I think so Maria - I'll be introducing them to the bioPK soon and doing some defoliation ... it's getting a bit Jungly in there!
We're only half way there ... still livin' on a prayer

:D

Back