Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy with Biotabs & GN Telos

Hey! Thanks for the subs and relpies :d5:

She looks happy enough after that Boom Boom shower-

Not Boom Boom yet!?!? She's far too young! ... I thought the BOOM BOOM was too strong for a seedling.

Actually i saw someone else mention they'd sprayed their seedling and it greened it up. (Instructions unclear!! ) >.<

maybe a ml or two of the PK booster as well,...

... and some Hot Tobasco sauce to open up the petioles?? AmiRite?? :rofl: ... Again, surely i'm gonna cook this little un if i start adding over and above whats already in there :D

Biobizz lightmix is pretty good for about 30 days, it's had startrex mixed throughout and the root should have hit the mycos at day 6 or 7 - although at 20 i'll add the Biotabs, and "think" about an ogratrex feed.

Did you get some finally? ..not sure what's over there, but Coco-Wet is my fav',....be sure to get the undersides as well mate, more stomata located there than topside!:coffee:

No!! I can't find any - I think i'll have to use a little drop of fairy liquid! Don't you worry about her undersides ... she'll get it alright ... right in the Stomata!!! (I'm the boss!!)

Subbed up glad I found the thread before it takes off. Its Already off to to an insane start.

Hey Bunny!! :D Welcome

This great Blue doing a beautiful:worship: organic grow with a hot new light. It just cannot get any better on AFN.:amazon: Go Blue GO and no:chimp: business when mixing the organics:gassy1:.:gary:

Hey F.N!!! Welcome!! .... Cheeky!! :D

I found a great way to germinate seeds Blue. I use my grow tent. I put a towel down folded and stick a plate on the towel. I use two ply toilet paper not paper towel. I put down quite a few layers on the bottom and three layers on top I moisten the crap out of it I place the seeds on I then cover with another plate and a thin Tea towel over top. The tent is consistent in temps and I have had 100% sucsess so far heck some were even dropped the seed hull. I was getting terrible numbers prior 80% germ rate. I was not keeping the temps even enough. Best of luck Blue.

Cheers for the tips! :D It's only ever temps (or bad seeds) that screw my germination rate! I think i've only had like 5 or 6 seeds not pop since i started growing.

A shameless plug for my latest grow.

Ooooh Shameless!! :rofl: .... lemme take a look :pop:

:drool:

Actually i saw someone else mention they'd sprayed their seedling and it greened it up. (Instructions unclear!! ) >.<

I mentioned that in my running journal, have seen your likes around there :smoking:.
Anyway, your baby is more than big enough to get a Boom Boom shower but she'll probably need about 100mL so don't mix a whole bottle :2cents:.

Also, if you have any Biotabs related questions you can holler at me or @Hippy_BiotabsF70 instead of Mr.K. We're some sort of "unofficial" representatives for BT around these parts now :dancer: and we'll be glad to help with anything.

I mentioned that in my running journal, have seen your likes around there :smoking:.
Anyway, your baby is more than big enough to get a Boom Boom shower but she'll probably need about 100mL so don't mix a whole bottle :2cents:.

Also, if you have any Biotabs related questions you can holler at me or @Hippy_BiotabsF70 instead of Mr.K. We're some sort of "unofficial" representatives for BT around these parts now :dancer: and we'll be glad to help with anything.

Thanks Ryker! :D it's always good to have extra people to holler at!!

:bighug:

Day 11 Photos. :coffee:

Just before a small watering.

full

full

:pop:

Hey beautiful @blue ! Mind if I tag along for the run?

I dropped 3 Jackpots in the same micro 2L pot, as they had germ problems.
Planned on keeping the best one, but two came up, and they're here to stay.

I would love to see this Crystal Candy.
I had a 3+1 pack but ... lost it in the whirlpool of my chaotic life....
You gonna bust out this tent with one plant?

Hey beautiful @blue ! Mind if I tag along for the run?

I dropped 3 Jackpots in the same micro 2L pot, as they had germ problems.
Planned on keeping the best one, but two came up, and they're here to stay.

I would love to see this Crystal Candy.
I had a 3+1 pack but ... lost it in the whirlpool of my chaotic life....
You gonna bust out this tent with one plant?

Hey Hey Hey Maria Sanchez! :D You're very welcome to join my little micro herd (ho-ho-ho organic quip!! lol)

:thanks:

I've done my fair share of multipotting - experimenting with maxing yield in my little space! With these autopots though, i'm feeling confident that one plant under one light, with good airflow and some biotabs magic (and a telos tiger) "should" do the business :D

Fingers croseed that it will enjoy all that space and Not try and bust out of my tent!! :D

:bighug:

@Waira .. I'm noticing a slight burning sensation around my "tips" .... what would be your best advice??? :rofl: Do you think i'll be OKAY??? :D

Don't panic, it is organic ;)

Amigo!

Phew!! :D Thanks for the reassurance MrK ... my "tips" are feeling much better now :rofl:

Don't Fret - Keep the organics Moist ... NOT Wet!
:yay:

Day 13 - Took @Waira s advice and gave them a spray of BoomBoom @ 2ml in 260ml of spray. Sprayed until soaked (front and back, top & bottom, overside and undersides).

s-l300.jpg

Also gave a weak watering of the stuff i can't remember the name of (ogratrex? - the bottled stuff) ... but looking at waira's advice, it wasn't the PK juice. (oops)
9160.jpg

@Biotabs F69 .. If you google image search Biotabs Ogratrex .... look at the 5th image :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .... It's from my last journal! :D

Day 14 - the leaves had pretty much reached the edges of the pot (a few days early), so i added the biotabs, watered in just a little, and turned on the Autopot.

tenor.gif

Day 15 photos

(Before a Spray of water)
full

(after a Spray of Water)
full

It looks like the Sweets are on Easy Street and it feels so sweet and the world is But a Treat now they're on easy street.

:pop: :thanks:

Back