Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy with Biotabs & GN Telos

Welcome Guys :D Thanks for joining

Jay, Hairyman, Spanglish, Still Smokin :toke:

I think she is planning on both going. Not sure but thats how i took it. But i believe when that was done before one over powers the other and either killed other or both died not sure. Should be easy to google one pot two plants

No it's okay - I think i will be killing one (with scissors) but 2 plants in a pot is fine, not ideal because they can grow at diferent rates and have different requirements (in a chem nuted grow). I've been a multi-pottin mother-chuggah for some years now ^_^, and our Aunty Mossy also likes to sutff a pot full lol

Up until now i've had 2 Autopots in the tent ... but 2 plants in autopots is TOO much for that space!! Too much foliage - not enough air circulation, too risky for mold. I lost some terrific amount lol to mold last time (luckily it was still a small perent of what grew .... but too risky!!)

I have tried all different methods of germination best so far has been soak medium with PH tap water push seed with finger 1/2 inch into soil. Cover and soak a bit more put cup over dirt place in dark 70 degree area come back 3 days to a sprout.

While its young you can replant without much downtime if done right. I take a small paint brush and brush out the soil to get to very bottom of root. After its out look at shape of root dig same path in new medium and brush dirt back over root. All this is done while mediums are wet.

That's a handy guide!! sound legit!

I've tried lots of different methods - but i feel the need to see things happening (in a ziplock bag) ... it's kinda risky with the transplant to soil ... but given the right environment and adequate care - it's pretty failsafe.

Thanks for the visits - I welcome any questions ^_^

:vibe:

@blue
Nice man! I will be along for the ride!

And yeah sweet seeds have some good genetics with funky colours aswel.
Know some guys that work there and they are really cool dudes!

Good luck amigo!

Heyy!! :D There he is!! Mr Biotabs!!! :d5:

Hopefully waira will also join us soon too!
There's going to be an open discussion on "the most unpleasant organic odour you've ever encountered" (and how to remove the odour from your spray pump)... maybe even a poll!! :rofl:

And i'll see if I can sweet talk any of the staff into throwing a prize our way for the ....

"most interesting/amusing hand drawn picture of what you think microlife might look like if we didn't have science to tell us" competition.

Thanks for joining us! :D

:pass:

Last edited:
Heyy!! :D There he is!! Mr Biotabs!!! :d5:

Hopefully waira will also join us soon too!
There's going to be an open discussion on "the most unpleasant organic odour you've ever encountered" (and how to remove the odour from your spray pump)... maybe even a poll!! :rofl:

And i'll see if I can sweet talk any of the staff into throwing a prize our way for the ....

"most interesting/amusing hand drawn picture of what you think microlife might look like if we didn't have science to tell us" competition.

Thanks for joining us! :D

:pass:

I drew it honest
images-5.jpeg

Ok I didn't ,,, nice comp though

I drew it honest View attachment 893565

Ok I didn't ,,, nice comp though

hahah :rofl: ... well it's not official yet!! ... but if anyone wants to do it for fun (or even find an amusing photo if you're not artistically gifted) ... and maybe if a prize turns up we'll choose a winner and if one doesn't ... they just get our admiration :D

Sounds good right!? :D

:pop: Subbed for the ride and sending .... :vibes:

Thanks Need4Weed! Welcome aboard :d5:

:hump: :woohoo::hump: :gary:Haaa-cha-cha-cha-chaaahh!! - Finally, another Blooo Show!
latest
:crying: :naughtystep:

Too long have you teased and denied... :yellowcard: :rofl: Smashing to see you get another run in lovie, and with a juicy-good strain! Recall, I grew the photo last year, and she was a gem,... fast too! Her fruity-candy shop aroma will drive you wild, I promise you will become a pinch-and-sniff fiend- :rofl: ..I'll dig up a couple pics shorty,... I'm very happy with her, buds are really potent, and cured to a delish' overripe fruit and mild cheese aroma,....
:greenthumb: you are in Good hands with that fab' light and Biotabs- :wiz:-- complete with the Bio PK this time!
.....I see our Uber grower/breeder/bizzman mate Mr.K ( @Biotabs F69 ) is in da houuuuuse- :woohoo1: :pighug:-- my good brouda @Sweet Seeds Jay too! :jointman: -- Always good to see you chums- :smokeout:

>>>
y3PWaHz.gif
What's all this 'bout a deathly stench?! :crying:
...:eek1:- Unnatural biology, fouled evolutions,.... *gasp* --bacterial conjugation!?...:face:???
hqdefault.jpg
:rofl:
cool2.gif
Oh, I love it! -- having done it myself, and the horrid Funk that I created was enough to drop a seagull at 30m! See, it's when it goes anaerobic that it becomes a WMD,... :rofl:... do you remember what was in there? I gather the plastic itself is violated with the stank still,...(what size sprayer?)... first, get the chunky stuff out with a power blasting rinse; then hit the inside with a scrubby sponge, detergent using a stick to reach in there,... next step is bleach, that seems to knock the stank down best,.. make a strong solution Blooo, no mercy! The pump itself may need the rubber/silicon seals cleaned well, but limit the exposure to the bleach, it'll degrade the rubber (Si may be OK),.... then pump it up and run some through the hose and nozzle,... after some hours, rinse and let dry in the Sun,... that should at least sterilize it and get most of the stank out- :goodluck:

:baby::baby: :greenthumb: :baby::baby:Sending you lottsa grow Ju-Ju for this round my friend! ....:eyebrows: Right then, give us a kiss for good luck! :kiss: :evil1:

Back