Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy with Biotabs & GN Telos

Subbing up to watch the show :pop::goodluck:.

You mentioned that you're using a 20L Autopot but the one in the pics looks like a standard 15L one? Seedling is looking great, really interested to see what she will become :jump:.

Happy growing @blue :vibes:.

I see the hidden picture. It's definitely Jesus. Your grow will be truly blessed.

Hehehe, Great work OnlyOne!!! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE (sky) :D

highlander-30th-anni-image.png

"Only people with a 200 IQ+ will see the hidden photo" ...(Not Clickbait!)

:bighug:

Last edited:
Subbing up to watch the show :pop::goodluck:.

You mentioned that you're using a 20L Autopot but the one in the pics looks like a standard 15L one? Seedling is looking great, really interested to see what she will become :jump:.

Happy growing @blue :vibes:.

Hmmm - You've got me asking myself questions now! There was a just a little bit of soil left when i filled the pot - perhaps it was a 20l bag!

What's Five Litres between good friends eh!? :D

Welcome Aboard !! :D
:d5:

Day 8 Photo Update.

I can feel the mycos coming alive! The Startrex is clearly doing it's job as i can clearly see that my little plant has started! :D
I'm quite pleased with my new sprayer - it's like my old sprayer but teeny tiny and not hit-tech ... it just sprays a fine mist (as intended).

I'm still watering from the plastic cup with bottled water (PH 6.2) .. with about 2/3 of a cup a day now.

Sprayer Photobomb!
full

Artistic "far away shot"
full

"Normal" photo
full

Closeup Overhead with a "magic eye filter" (can you see the hidden picture???....go on..... keep looking ...... keep looking!!)
full

On a side note - i find it strange that garden centres sell all these different sprayers and things to put in sprayers .... but you mention the word "surfacant" and you're met with a look of confusion or worse! - Seems like it's not a big thing in garden centres (i don't think it would help if i said "wetting agent" )

and a song

:goodluck:

:pop:

You would have my attention at the mention of wetting agent :crying:

The hidden magic picture looks like a care bear ?
e19cae9b5301f0627a65c5b22dd1a27b.jpg

You would have my attention at the mention of wetting agent :crying:

The hidden magic picture looks like a care bear ?
View attachment 896873

You're looking for meaningful employment Hairyman???

In preparation for this summers "Wet T Shirt Competition" .... My buddies (Laticia, Shenaya and Seniquoir (real names!)) are looking for a "Wetting Agent" ... The suitable applicant must be available on all sunny days for Wet T-Shirt Reheasals.

maxresdefault.jpg

We are a Equal Opportunies wet T-Shirt "Troop" and the position will be open to all genders, race and everything else.
(so the post isn't sexist or sexy!)

Last edited:
You're looking for meaningful employment Hairyman???

In preparation for this summers "Wet T Shirt Competition" .... My buddies (Laticia, Shenaya and Seniquoir (real names!)) are looking for a "Wetting Agent" ... The suitable applicant must be available on all sunny days for Wet T-Shirt Reheasals.

maxresdefault.jpg

We are a Equal Opportunies wet T-Shirt "Troop" and the position will be open to all genders, race and everything else.
(so the post isn't sexist or sexy!)

As it happens i am available
5afe0d9d05e678c390c1f872aa0b1398.jpg

:jointman: Blooooo- Sorry luv, I didn't get that tag,... No matter, she seems to have brushed that off without a second thought! Must have been a little heat/transpiration stress,... She looks happy enough after that Boom Boom shower- :greenthumb:... with soil this light, I'd start weak feeds too, Orgatrex,... maybe a ml or two of the PK booster as well,... I don't know what all is in their light mix mate, is there a lime source, something for micro's too? Usually a mild soil will have these covered, but BB light is close to what Promix is like I think? If so, she'll need those little extra's until she gets working on the tabs,...

I'm noticing a slight burning sensation around my "tips" .... what would be your best advice??? :rofl: Do you think i'll be OKAY??? :D

:crying: Huh,...ummm,... that depends on where your hands were at the time! :peek: :hump:
cool2.gif
I suggest getting a webcam, a dot com, and start making money the old fashioned way,... with your body! :pimp: :naughtystep: :rofl:

>>> I like the new sprayer, new head design!... So, the silica tube was the culprit, ay? Figures,.. I have a nice poly' plastic jar (resists odor uptake) that has a Si gasket, and for the life of me, I can't aroma out of it! Even a week in the Sun didn't work :doh: FFS, how much can it absorb?? :shrug:.... well at least now you know why it goes foul so fast, according to Mr.K's graphic description,...
fisheatingfish.gif
....:rofl:..... I hear you about wetting agents/surfactants,.. to this day I don't see them in ordinary garden centers, I always have to go to the horti'-store for it! Did you get some finally? ..not sure what's over there, but Coco-Wet is my fav',....be sure to get the undersides as well mate, more stomata located there than topside!:coffee:

......:vibe: fizzing microbes....yeeeeshhh-- it's ALIVE!!
50ZZ.gif

....:drool: the wet-T contestants are giggity-good luv, but indeed lacking in diversity,... they need a nice pasty Brit gal like yourself in there!! :crying: :cheers: :kiss:

This great Blue doing a beautiful:worship: organic grow with a hot new light. It just cannot get any better on AFN.:amazon: Go Blue GO and no:chimp: business when mixing the organics:gassy1:.:gary:

Hey!! :D Welcome!! I'm glad you asked - because i didn't want to just Ramble about it! :rofl:

So basically last year, my germination (or early starts) were shockingly poor! (not the genetics or my dubious skills - they we're at a steady level lol)
Environmental effects (too much heat or too cold) basically messing up my starts!

I've been holding off due to poor weather - but now things have picked up, i wanted to "get it on!!" ... so i germed 2 in my usual fashion (paper towels, ziplock bag, box, heatsource) and they obviously both popped.

THEN i got really ham handed lol and the hole i made for the seed was too dry and deep .. and seed went in ALL wrong - on it's side ... ugh.

So i damped down the soil and thought "that's not gonna come up" ... and made a smaller hole in the same area (with that green pipe cleaner) and dropped my second germed seed in there.

I'd always planned to get 2 going ... but will thin down to one when i see which is looking the best.

So in the famous words of the spice girls ... 2 become 1

I found a great way to germinate seeds Blue. I use my grow tent. I put a towel down folded and stick a plate on the towel. I use two ply toilet paper not paper towel. I put down quite a few layers on the bottom and three layers on top I moisten the crap out of it I place the seeds on I then cover with another plate and a thin Tea towel over top. The tent is consistent in temps and I have had 100% sucsess so far heck some were even dropped the seed hull. I was getting terrible numbers prior 80% germ rate. I was not keeping the temps even enough. Best of luck Blue.

Back