Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy with Biotabs & GN Telos

Looking right on track Blue. What heights the light at? Laters

Hey Bunny! Thanks :D - The Telos is pretty high over the pots! Probably about 3 feet.

The same as last time, i've started it high and letting the plant grow to within 10 inches - then i'll start raising it.
I think the light is powerfull enough to do this, and seemed to work well last time!

I've got my original hangers set to that height, and then will raise with the chains so i don;t have to mess around with those wingnuts! ^_^

:crying:...never too young for Boom Boom! :woohoo1:... it's very mild for NPK, but loaded with other Goodness,...:drool: g'on, take a sip, spritz a bit and see if your better half is more attracted to you,... than sea gulls! :haha: :rofl:.... and remember luv, you're feeding the herd as well as the plants, get them fizzing and your girls will follow suite! So, good that you feed and foliared- :d5: -- they are showing their appreciation!:coffee: ---->

No!! I can't find any - I think i'll have to use a little drop of fairy liquid! Don't you worry about her undersides ... she'll get it alright ... right in the Stomata!!! (I'm the boss!!)
:yoinks: :naughtystep: :crying:-- so much for "appreciation"! Gawd, you so nast-eh!..... :eyebrows:... seriously, UK Amazon didn't have a wetting agent? So handy for so many things,.. Hmmm, well a mild no fragrance castille soap will serve in a pinch, just don't use detergents, too full of powerful surfactants,...

(ogratrex? - the bottled stuff)
Ogretrex?? -so that's what it's made of,... Nordic trolls! :rofl:... hmm, at 5-1-1, I thought they'd be richer,..
...:greenthumb:CC is looking very fine indeed Blooo, off to a cracking start- :d5:

Don't panic, it is organic ;)
:funny: Mr.K my friend, you forgot to add the "s" after the "a" in "organic"! :hump: :peek::rofl:

Day 17 Photos

full

full

Heyyy Wairakins :D *pinches cheeks*
:crying:...never too young for Boom Boom! :woohoo1:...

Now she's grown a little and is now 17 (...days) it doesn't feel so naughty! :nono:

UK Amazon didn't have a wetting agent? So handy for so many things,..

What kinda "things" Waira??? ... :D Tell Us!! ... I've not looked on Amazon to be honest, I think they should have some stuff at the grow shop, i'm just being thrifty (it's in my nature lol)

just don't use detergents, too full of powerful surfactants,...

Uh-ohh >.< .. it's a fair cop waira!!
*sings* "noww hands that do dishes can feel soft as your faaace ... with Mild Green .... Fairy liquiiiiidd"

...:greenthumb:CC is looking very fine indeed Blooo, off to a cracking start- :d5:

Thanks beefcake ... I leaned from the best *winks*..... *winks again* ... *winks until you're confused about whether it's you or not* ... *keeps winking until you're uncomfortable*

:rofl:

:bighug:

Last edited:
Back