Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy with Biotabs & GN Telos

Wow that was a quick one!
Looks amazing in there. Looking forward to the nug shots and report!

Thanks Nice Option ... It was SUPER fast right!?! I'd usually think 80 days is about right for an Auto ... but 62 i think it was!

We'll be very hard pushed to find nug shots :rofl: :rofl: I smoked it ALL ... ages ago lol
I think i did a report for crystal candy ... I'll try and fish it out!

It was one of my favourite smokes - Seems Kushy to me with a nice sweetness and just a little "funk".

Nice yeilder and low effort grow!! I'd recommend!
:bighug:

Thanks Nice Option ... It was SUPER fast right!?! I'd usually think 80 days is about right for an Auto ... but 62 i think it was!

We'll be very hard pushed to find nug shots :rofl: :rofl: I smoked it ALL ... ages ago lol
I think i did a report for crystal candy ... I'll try and fish it out!

It was one of my favourite smokes - Seems Kushy to me with a nice sweetness and just a little "funk".

Nice yeilder and low effort grow!! I'd recommend!
:bighug:
Haha guess I was a bit late to this party... What are your thoughts on sweet seeds in general? Not seen many people growing them but they have a great looking catalogue.

Haha guess I was a bit late to this party... What are your thoughts on sweet seeds in general? Not seen many people growing them but they have a great looking catalogue.

In general, i consider Sweet Seeds to be one of the great breeders. I'd say that they live up to their name, a lot of their strains are "sweet". I've not grown them all, but quite a lot of them, and have found most of the strains have not had that really "loud" smell - like the oily rag or deisel type smell (maybe with the exception of Black Jack which was very pungent). I really like the more subtle flavours and have found that they have been reliable.

They're also super nice people! :D
The catlogue is vast and they have time lapse videos to show what can be achieved with a bit of care.

If you've been following my other journal, you'll have seen that i have one that hasn't Auto'd .... I'd say that this is VERY rare for sweet seeds as i've never seen a non AF from them before ... I must be 1/1000 (or more!)

Give them a go - you won't regret it! :D

In general, i consider Sweet Seeds to be one of the great breeders. I'd say that they live up to their name, a lot of their strains are "sweet". I've not grown them all, but quite a lot of them, and have found most of the strains have not had that really "loud" smell - like the oily rag or deisel type smell (maybe with the exception of Black Jack which was very pungent). I really like the more subtle flavours and have found that they have been reliable.

The catlogue is vast and they have time lapse videos to show what can be achieved with a bit of care.

If you've been following my other journal, you'll have seen that i have one that hasn't Auto'd .... I'd say that this is VERY rare for sweet seeds as i've never seen a non AF from them before ... I must be 1/1000 (or more!)

That's a grand recommendation. I don't mind a slightly quieter smoke! Sometimes I find those really pungent strains a little offputting. Sometimes...

I'll give them a proper look in that case. I'd not really paid them much attention before but it looks like you're getting great results.

:yeahthat: :wiz: I second that +++! I've enjoyed every one I have grown, auto, photo, F1FV = :greenthumb:... those are amazing auto x photo F1 crosses that are still light sensitive, but have super fast blooming, some like Green Poison have simply blazing speed outside, my GPFV's all finish bloom in under 5 weeks! :coffee: :hothot:.... bud is top grade, dense gummy resin soaked, with superb aromatics,.. complex fruits, with kaffir lime and lychee notes :drool:.... do you run photo's as well?

:yeahthat: :wiz: I second that +++! I've enjoyed every one I have grown, auto, photo, F1FV = :greenthumb:... those are amazing auto x photo F1 crosses that are still light sensitive, but have super fast blooming, some like Green Poison have simply blazing speed outside, my GPFV's all finish bloom in under 5 weeks! :coffee: :hothot:.... bud is top grade, dense gummy resin soaked, with superb aromatics,.. complex fruits, with kaffir lime and lychee notes :drool:.... do you run photo's as well?
Some solid recommendations. Kaffir lime and lychee you say!? Sounds amazing.

I don't have the space for photos at the moment, but I'll run a few in the tent soon enough.

This was a nice grow! you didn't Top, FIM, or LST at all?

This was a nice grow! you didn't Top, FIM, or LST at all?

Thanks Hunter :D

I don't think there was any training involved - i usually just let them do their thing. A bit of leaf tucking and leaf pruning where necessary!
I try to do the bare minimum! :rofl:

:thanks:

Back