Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy with Biotabs & GN Telos

Yippee, I'm along for the ride ...
anigif_sub-buzz-19984-1490024500-1.gif

Hehehe :D That's awesome!! Welcome back O1S "Ride Onnnnn" :d5:

Oh, so this is what they mean by "Must See" I'm here for the show!

"Grow on with your bad self, Blue!"

Hey There! Mr Apeman - "Welcome to the grow show" - you'll like it here - it's Typo Heavy and Picture light, and when there's no point in putting up a picture of 1 day growth on the cotylodeons - i may just throw up a piccy of something else instead.

Smiley-Face-Funny-Monkey.jpg

:hump: :woohoo::hump: :gary:Haaa-cha-cha-cha-chaaahh!! - Finally, another Blooo Show!
latest
:crying: :naughtystep:

Too long have you teased and denied... :yellowcard: :rofl: Smashing to see you get another run in lovie, and with a juicy-good strain! Recall, I grew the photo last year, and she was a gem,... fast too! Her fruity-candy shop aroma will drive you wild, I promise you will become a pinch-and-sniff fiend- :rofl: ..I'll dig up a couple pics shorty,... I'm very happy with her, buds are really potent, and cured to a delish' overripe fruit and mild cheese aroma,....
:greenthumb: you are in Good hands with that fab' light and Biotabs- :wiz:-- complete with the Bio PK this time!
.....I see our Uber grower/breeder/bizzman mate Mr.K ( @Biotabs F69 ) is in da houuuuuse- :woohoo1: :pighug:-- my good brouda @Sweet Seeds Jay too! :jointman: -- Always good to see you chums- :smokeout:

>>>
y3PWaHz.gif
What's all this 'bout a deathly stench?! :crying:
...:eek1:- Unnatural biology, fouled evolutions,.... *gasp* --bacterial conjugation!?...:face:???
hqdefault.jpg
:rofl: View attachment 893831 Oh, I love it! -- having done it myself, and the horrid Funk that I created was enough to drop a seagull at 30m! See, it's when it goes anaerobic that it becomes a WMD,... :rofl:... do you remember what was in there? I gather the plastic itself is violated with the stank still,...(what size sprayer?)... first, get the chunky stuff out with a power blasting rinse; then hit the inside with a scrubby sponge, detergent using a stick to reach in there,... next step is bleach, that seems to knock the stank down best,.. make a strong solution Blooo, no mercy! The pump itself may need the rubber/silicon seals cleaned well, but limit the exposure to the bleach, it'll degrade the rubber (Si may be OK),.... then pump it up and run some through the hose and nozzle,... after some hours, rinse and let dry in the Sun,... that should at least sterilize it and get most of the stank out- :goodluck:

:baby::baby: :greenthumb: :baby::baby:Sending you lottsa grow Ju-Ju for this round my friend! ....:eyebrows: Right then, give us a kiss for good luck! :kiss: :evil1:

Waira-Boo!!!! :vibe: :bighug:

Glad you made it over ..... these people are expecting a show ... and we both know what happens when i'm left to my own devices

...."is it a boy or a girl???" ....."is it ready to harvest yet???" ...... "are my trichs cloudy or clear?"

dead-plant-after-weed-killer-treatment-stock-footage-a-dying-weed-background-in-an-urban-area-with-a-sliding-camera-move_bd6ygp6i__F0000.png

:crying:

I knew i could tempt you over with the opportunity to talk about a nasty organic stench :D
So i'm partly blaming @Biotabs F69 ... as the stench was caused by one of HIS products!!!! *shock!!! ..... horror!!!*

But unfortunately i need to take most of the blame myself.

Do you know what happens when you forget about the BOOM JUICE (the magic spray that fixes everything) in a pressurised sprayer for SIX MONTHS!!! and then release the pressure and pour it away?!?!?

Imagine 1000 rotting eggs ... in a sewerage factory .... served mashed on a plate ... with a glass of stinkbomb juice to wash it down. "Bon Appetite mon cherie!" :rofl:

So waira-boo it's the silicon tube that's got some noticeably dried "funk" in it. It's a nice sprayer (fancy) - but quite old now and a bit of a pain in the arse with the pressure and pumping and all that. The inside of the sprayer smells clean, but when i spray from it - it smells nasty! Don't wanna put that on my plants :(

Think i'll just cut my losses and get a cheap one!!

Thanks for making it over here :D ... I'll get a photo update when theres something to see - i think i've already selected my sacrificial seedling.

There's a lot of science involved in selecting a plant to go forward. Looking at their genetic traits and profiles to select the correct monster for my tent.
Ultimately i'll be killing the smallest :rofl:

Hey @Waira ..... "Cation ..... Exchange ...... Capacity" . Eh???? :D
o0480064011860508496.jpg

:vibe:

Wow guys what is happening here!?
Very entertaining though...

And yes the Boom Boom spray is filled with micro organisms that when in contact with water they start to live.
And start eating each other, Thats why the Boom Boom spray has to be applied right away.
Because after 6 hours the micro organisms come to a point they have devoured each other. And there are not sufficient beneficial micro organisms left anymore.

The ones that are left after 6 hours are not healthy anymore and are better to throw away. Don't spray any of the residues on the plants.

Got a colony of trippy bacteria:
trippy bac.jpg

Wow guys what is happening here!?
Very entertaining though...

And yes the Boom Boom spray is filled with micro organisms that when in contact with water they start to live.
And start eating each other, Thats why the Boom Boom spray has to be applied right away.
Because after 6 hours the micro organisms come to a point they have devoured each other. And there are not sufficient beneficial micro organisms left anymore.

The ones that are left after 6 hours are not healthy anymore and are better to throw away. Don't spray any of the residues on the plants.

Got a colony of trippy bacteria:
View attachment 893881

Hey!! :D

That's interesting - so for example (because i like instructions) - If you were to be spraying JUST ONE 30 day old plant that's about 2 feet tall with a good bit of foliage ,,, how much would you spray (like 100ml .... 200?)

I only ask as it's a waste for me to make 1 litre of spray and only use a tiny bit and then throw the rest away?

And also ... do you clean your sprayer every time you empty it? To stop the microlife getting smelly? ^_^

Last edited:
Hey!! :D

That's interesting - so for example (because i like instructions) - If you were to be spraying JUST ONE 30 day old plant that's about 2 feet tall with a good bit of foliage ,,, how much would you spray (like 100ml .... 200?)

I only ask as it's a waste for me to make 1 litre of spray and only use a tiny bit and then throw the rest away?

And also ... do you clean your sprayer every time you empty it? To stop the microlife getting smelly? ^_^

Yes for 1 plant 200 will be fine.
Try to spray the plants until drops fall of the leaves.
And yes I rinse my sprayer after each spray. And fill the sprayer with 300 ML clean water and let it flow though the sprayer to be sure it is clean al the way ;)

DAY 4
(Massive Picture Update!) ^_^

Hey there! This is what a 4 day old Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy seedling looks like when it's been reasonably well cared for ... but a bit too hot! :rofl:

The eagle eye'd among you "may" notice a small change! :yoinks:

full

And here's 2 photos of almost the same thing (It's a collection i call "Artistic Similarities") :rofl:

full

full

@Waira .. I'm noticing a slight burning sensation around my "tips" .... what would be your best advice??? :rofl: Do you think i'll be OKAY??? :D

:woohoo:

:bighug:

Last edited:
Day 8 Photo Update.

I can feel the mycos coming alive! The Startrex is clearly doing it's job as i can clearly see that my little plant has started! :D
I'm quite pleased with my new sprayer - it's like my old sprayer but teeny tiny and not hit-tech ... it just sprays a fine mist (as intended).

I'm still watering from the plastic cup with bottled water (PH 6.2) .. with about 2/3 of a cup a day now.

Sprayer Photobomb!
full

Artistic "far away shot"
full

"Normal" photo
full

Closeup Overhead with a "magic eye filter" (can you see the hidden picture???....go on..... keep looking ...... keep looking!!)
full

On a side note - i find it strange that garden centres sell all these different sprayers and things to put in sprayers .... but you mention the word "surfacant" and you're met with a look of confusion or worse! - Seems like it's not a big thing in garden centres (i don't think it would help if i said "wetting agent" )

and a song

:goodluck:

:pop:

Back