Yah! How did your Charlotte's Angel go? Photos? Journal??

At this moment I MUST be very careful about what I commit to in written word about growing stuff !!! There is a massive blitz here to find illegal growers via Power costs, water costs, posts on relevant websites, neighborhood watch etc etc.

All I can say is that I got some D/P, C/A and am vaping for CBD and wish to explore tincture.. When things cool down, I will do a journal.

At this moment I MUST be very careful about what I commit to in written word about growing stuff !!! There is a massive blitz here to find illegal growers via Power costs, water costs, posts on relevant websites, neighborhood watch etc etc.

All I can say is that I got some D/P, C/A and am vaping for CBD and wish to explore tincture.. When things cool down, I will do a journal.

Understood, Heliman. Security / safety is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] priority.

this just gave me a gut ache, not what you are growing:d5:, but all that fascistic hatred!

this just gave me a gut ache, not what you are growing:d5:, but all that fascistic hatred!

Yep, Me and half of the population agree with your comment. But we are in the hands of a lunatic minority who hold the power. The major fear we have over getting sprung is the Draconian Law here that enables the Filth to confiscate ALL, repeat ALL your assets on conviction of growing, possessing or using pot in any form , based on the premise that your assets were obtained as a result of criminal activity. From this sentence there is no appeal. A 76 year old Grannie recently had her house, bank account, car and chattels seized because her grandson grew 3 plants in her kitchen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and she LOST the appeal.

Yep, Me and half of the population agree with your comment. But we are in the hands of a lunatic minority who hold the power. The major fear we have over getting sprung is the Draconian Law here that enables the Filth to confiscate ALL, repeat ALL your assets on conviction of growing, possessing or using pot in any form , based on the premise that your assets were obtained as a result of criminal activity. From this sentence there is no appeal. A 76 year old Grannie recently had her house, bank account, car and chattels seized because her grandson grew 3 plants in her kitchen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and she LOST the appeal.
now I'm feeling my blood start to boil!

i expect they be out looking for a ginger cat :shrug:its a crazy world we live in.
:pighug:

Just did the cook with the pure CBD strains last night.
Those fluffy little buds from the Sweet Pure and Charlotte's Angel.

I did the ethanol soak in the freezer, colder, keep the chlorophyll down.
Cooked them off okay, with about 9 ml of olive oil, same as the last ones.

I am trying a little dropper dose today, let's see how it is.

Then just one cook left: the Jackpots and Strawberry, a Heavyweight oil.
I smoked most of the tall pheno already, but there's maybe 15 g left.
So should get a fair amount, and the trichome quality is pretty good.

Should do it in the next few days, will keep y'all posted.

Back