Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Blue. :yoinks: how cum you don't have a naughty step badge.? with this talk of what's large enough for your butt. potty mouth. :pighug:
@Mossy she is a prime candidate for the Naughty step. do i hear a second???

That's because I'm super sneaky and only post perversions when she's not around! :gary:

Game of Cricket ... Magoo???

1600774982429.png

:crying::crying::crying:

@blue -- looking the very picture of good green health, and fast, too! (Use a green white board for anything that suggests otherwise...)

@Waira -- the Honey Peach CBD has a very nice THC:CBD ratio, does yours actually smell peachy? coz mine didn't... :p
the first one had some notes when live, but her aroma shifted into something else amazing when dry/cured... This one is fruity, but not pit-fruity. To date, SexBud takes the prize on that aroma, uncanny fresh apricots!
Blue. :yoinks: how cum you don't have a naughty step badge.? with this talk of what's large enough for your butt. potty mouth. :pighug:
@Mossy she is a prime candidate for the Naughty step. do i hear a second???
:devil: Oooo, I'ma work on that!
Game of Cricket ... Magoo???
:kiss:...see? somebody luv's ya!... Suit-up big boiii! :condom::haha:

Day 45 .. a bit more of the same.
Dropped the PK to 3ml per 5 litres and stuck with the 20ml per 5 litres of Canna Flores and s dash of Calmag.

IMG_9800.JPG

It's been a lazy trouble free grow so far .. They've only had about 20-30 minutes of my time.
It's helped that the canna bottles have measuring things on the top of them too - even more time saved! :cheers:

@St. Tom

Here's the stumpy stump!!! I didn't wanna bruch too much soil away .. but you get the picture! ^_^

IMG_6542.JPG

Hope you're all well and safe!!

:bighug:

Last edited:
Day 45 .. a bit more of the same.
Dropped the PK to 3ml per 5 litres and stuck with the 20ml per 5 litres of Canna Flores and s dash of Calmag.

View attachment 1236599

It's been a lazy trouble free grow so far .. They've only had about 20-30 minutes of my time.
It's helped that the canna bottles have measuring things on the top of them too - even more time saved! :cheers:

@St. Tom

Here's the stumpy stump!!! I didn't wanna bruch too much soil away .. but you get the picture! ^_^

View attachment 1236598

Hope you're all well and safe!!

:bighug:

Wow that's a strange one @blue I wonder why that's popped up but she's looking healthy and well done my bro

Wow @blue , looking very good... Bud karma sent my friend!

Thanks very much 7.62 ^_^

Just for my own memory and notes, I dropped the light from where it was (the upper exhaust sock) to just over 12 inches from the tops. They already had a light LED bleach (which i'm not worries about). I was tempted to keep it at the same height the whole grow as she's happy ... but i also want those Phat Dense budz .. So a moment of indecision led to me lowering them.

Lets see how it pans out!!

:vibe:

Back