Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Photo Update. Still looking good.

Feedwise - I'm transitioning it flower nutes (not even sure if this is a "thing" anymore" .. But i did. So they got 2ml veg and 2ml flower nutes per liter and a splash of calmag for a few days (10 litres of feed).
From there, I'll probably just go in full with the flower nutes and wait for the PK window to open.

IMG_0641.JPG
IMG_1670.JPG
f

@blue ...I've brought you a joint...and a nice shoulder rub....... :pass: ...coz you need it.

She is looking good and green which always says Healthy to me.
She has a Lot of bud sites huh....?...should be good Return....:watering:

@blue ...I've brought you a joint...and a nice shoulder rub....... :pass: ...coz you need it.

She is looking good and green which always says Healthy to me.
She has a Lot of bud sites huh....?...should be good Return....:watering:
:bighug: :bighug: Thanks Aunty! :D

Yeah, I'm pleased with her growth - Sweet seeds usually do the Biz and the budsites are looking good! - I just need to keep an eye on her and make sure she gets what she needs to make those budz nice a FAT!! ^_^

:bighug: :bighug: Thanks Aunty! :D

Yeah, I'm pleased with her growth - Sweet seeds usually do the Biz and the budsites are looking good! - I just need to keep an eye on her and make sure she gets what she needs to make those budz nice a FAT!! ^_^

Yup..plenty Bud sites..... :pass: ...Bless her.

Photo Update. Still looking good.

Feedwise - I'm transitioning it flower nutes (not even sure if this is a "thing" anymore" .. But i did. So they got 2ml veg and 2ml flower nutes per liter and a splash of calmag for a few days (10 litres of feed).
From there, I'll probably just go in full with the flower nutes and wait for the PK window to open.

View attachment 1232595View attachment 1232596f
:spels: Ooooo, she's a doll! ...bud crowns are forming up nicely, always a good sign.... I think the transition nute blend is smart, I do the same thing usually :thumbsup:
I like her build, and for a change you don't have a leaf-wooly beastie to shear and tweak repeatedly! :vibe::rofl:
sheep gif.gif

Picture Update.

She took her first PK feeding 2 days ago ... Think she's looking good on it. Just on the Canna Flores flower nutes at 4ml per liter and PK at 3.5ml per 5 litres.
(edit: actually for anyone reading with a view to copying nutes ... it's the 3.5ml in 5 litres of water of PK First .. mix it with the water .. then add the flowering nutes. Why? .. The bottle told me .. so it must be science)

IMG_3927.JPG
IMG_5763.JPG
IMG_2459.JPG

I'm still on theme!! :rofl:

Last edited:
Back