Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

What is the forecast Finish time @blue ....?.... :bighug:

Morning @hecno :bighug:

Hey Aunty!
I'm guessing about 40 days more! Maybe 50 to go full term!

I picked the sweets for speeeeeed! My fastest grow was Sweet Seeds Crystal candy at about 64 days if i remember right!
:vibe:

Fingers crossed for a strong finish!! - reminds me, i need to pickup the PK today!!

Blue. :bighug: your not smoking enough cannabis.:yeah: time for a bigger tent. one beauty will not be enough. :biggrin:
you need a stash of bud up to your armpits. then you wont worry about Faasst.

Blue. :bighug: your not smoking enough cannabis.:yeah: time for a bigger tent. one beauty will not be enough. :biggrin:
you need a stash of bud up to your armpits. then you wont worry about Faasst.

Magooooo! :bighug: ... You're right!! :rofl: ... but sigh .. I can't get a bigger one since the space will not accomodate!
I miss the days where i had a selection of jars to dip into!

My last grow was a shocker, and then i had to wait a while until my holidays were over and the heat died down!

I've got high hopes for this little one though. I just bought my PK booster .... Jesus, it's expensive!! I've just worked out that it's gonna cost $3.18 per PK feed :rofl: .... it BETTER get phat!!! :rofl:

:pighug:

Hey Aunty!
I'm guessing about 40 days more! Maybe 50 to go full term!

I picked the sweets for speeeeeed! My fastest grow was Sweet Seeds Crystal candy at about 64 days if i remember right!
:vibe:

Fingers crossed for a strong finish!! - reminds me, i need to pickup the PK today!!

Ouch @blue ... :pass: ...that is a lot of waiting.....

What was the harvest weight on the C Candy....?....

:pighug: Have a Safe squidge @hecno .....:bighug:

I've got high hopes for this little one though. I just bought my PK booster .... Jesus, it's expensive!! I've just worked out that it's gonna cost $3.18 per PK feed :rofl: .... it BETTER get phat!!! :rofl:

Woof...gotta remember...last time I bought bud...which is a Looooong time ago....it was 10 euros a Gramme........so you only need to gain 1/3 g a feed....

Really Worth it I suppose...confined to 1 plant a grow...you really do need the most grammage you can get per plant....:growing:

Yoo Hoo @MR magoo :bighug:

What was the harvest weight on the C Candy....?....

It was a while back, but here's the picture - think it was about 3 jars. (pretty good)

full

Woof...gotta remember...last time I bought bud...which is a Looooong time ago....it was 10 euros a Gramme........so you only need to gain 1/3 g a feed....

Really Worth it I suppose...confined to 1 plant a grow...you really do need the most grammage you can get per plant....

Tell me, I've got no idea what it cost!! I remember some friends in London (years back) were telling me it was ten quid a GRAM!! ... don't smoke it all at once :rofl: ... Probably costs a kidney and a french tickle now!!!! ^_^

:crying:

:bighug:

It was a while back, but here's the picture - think it was about 3 jars. (pretty good)

Damn Fine......:bravo:..way to maximise the budage per plant...

I Wish I could grow them like that.....I suppose with natural light only...I'm never getting all Bud monsters like that.....:pass:

Tell me, I've got no idea what it cost!! I remember some friends in London (years back) were telling me it was ten quid a GRAM!! ... don't smoke it all at once :rofl: ... Probably costs a kidney and a french tickle now!!!! ^_^

I Know I couldn't Afford me med habit if I was on bought stuff .....:pass:.....

Damn Fine......:bravo:..way to maximise the budage per plant...

I Wish I could grow them like that.....I suppose with natural light only...I'm never getting all Bud monsters like that.....

Thanks Aunty - Means alot coming from the AutoMistress ..trainer of dragons ... our fierce but benevolent leader :rofl: :rofl:

I put the buddage down to the PK (dutch pro explode) and the light intensity of the GrowNorthern Telos.

See .... It's not ALWAYS a comedy grow show :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Aunty - Means alot coming from the AutoMistress ..trainer of dragons ... our fierce but benevolent leader :rofl: :rofl:

I put the buddage down to the PK (dutch pro explode) and the light intensity of the GrowNorthern Telos.

See .... It's not ALWAYS a comedy grow show :rofl: :rofl:

Ah But...you Learn more when you are having Fun.......:crying:

I went for a look....I Thought I had PK for the citrus...but it is NK.....shame.....

IMG_0501.JPG

:dragon2:

:crying:

Back