Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Thanks Atulip - that's exactly what i was watching - the Nine Cadinal parameters!! About a minute through!
Just struck me as a very simple way to describe what a canabis plant needs in order to grow well!

Probably been posted before but it bears repeating. This guy is a world renowned crop physiology professor with Utah State and he's got a lot of great info on cannabis and light. Watch this if you have the time

@ManWithWrench @Waira
This is the video i was talking about .... it gets a bit sciency for me ... but i enjoyed the early basic overview!! :D

:d5:

Thanks Atulip - that's exactly what i was watching - the Nine Cadinal parameters!! About a minute through!
Just struck me as a very simple way to describe what a canabis plant needs in order to grow well!

@ManWithWrench @Waira
This is the video i was talking about .... it gets a bit sciency for me ... but i enjoyed the early basic overview!! :D

:d5:
:thumbsup: Ahhh, I saw that earlier! IMO, a must-see for most all growers :greencheck: I think it clears a lot of the anecdotal fog out about lighting, DLI, how it's measured and all that good stuff! It's why I'm still jeallie over that Telos of yours - :eek1: :rofl:

Aunty was baked to a golden crisp it appears,... :crying: I can just imagine you Cheshire'ing in your patio jungle!

Golden @Waira ...Golden...... :pass: ..and straight from dry...pre-cure.
Must Kick from Dry to get a Dragon Name...so I guess it Earned it's Wings......:dragon4:

.oh gawds, not the hubby's tangled and snagged clock weights story again! :nono: I about died when you mentioned they got caught in the wicker slats on the chair he was sitting on- :haha: -- this is why I wear briefs, not boxers! All things sag over time, unless you support them- :rolleyes2: ...Right Blooo?

You Sir simply underestimate Gravity....time will tell....tick...tick...tick.......:eyebrows:

1599636354864.png

cat.gif

Back