Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

so this is were all you crazy cats hangout :d5: :bong:

Nah .. I like a bit of fun in my threads! I'll thread mark the pictures and updates down the line for anyone without the desire for a chuckle!! :rofl:

:d5:

You two are hilarious, and obviously blazing away your weekend quite happily ......... :smokeit:

Guilty as Charged @Shiva's Mistress .........
cheshire cat.gif
...I'm going for Round 2...so I'll Probably just fall asleep.....

so this is were all you crazy cats hangout :d5: :bong:

You Found us @St. Tom :pass: ....sharing one...

Day 20 something ... I crept into the room during dark hours and silently snapped a photo of her as she slept ..... Waiiiiittttt - that's not what i meant!! ... It's not like it soundssss!!

I'm innocent M'lud!!
:crying:* pantpantpant*
panting dark.gif
:haha: We got you perv'in' on the low-light cam'!

Hmmm - yeah 3ml .. see the thing is, i'm trying a new nute lineup .. it's Canna Vega and Canna Flores - 1 part! Seems pretty simple right! Right! :D
So looking and the dilution guidelines it reckons 5 ml per litre, and seeing as this is the first feeding (following the gentle "canna start" pre autopot), Thought i'd err on the side of caution! last thing i wanted to do was burn the crap outta her on a first feeding. So I curbed my enthusiasm and went in nice and gentle (ooooh). She's got 5 litres of that so we'll see how she chugs it up and take it from there.

I'm planning on getting me some dutch pro explode .. It's worked a treat in the past.
...a similar thing happened to me with the Rx Blend nutes,... I even took a TDS reading, but they still got a bit tip-toasted even at under 50% dosage! :doh: At no point did I use full dosage either, so I think something in really good formulations really accelerated/facilitates their more rapid uptake (among other things:rolleyes2:)... Always a learning curve with new stuff mate, the KIS Organic soil amendment was no different either. The 3 auto's in that soil, diluted 25% from what was used on the photo's (are you ever coming by, the tea's gone cold 3 times now- :nono: LOL), all showed symptoms of too much richness! N especially, they are just stoopid green and tip clawed :oops1:....
Dutch Pro come with glowing praise, but fork with a spoon it's $$ stuff!

TW girl is a QT-pie = :spels: ...and showing some much needed speed! Can you tuck another in there before too long and dovetail a 2nd girl grow before Holiday shutdown? :eyebrows: Time-wise, it's do-able...
...oooo, look for a cheap clip fan maybe, and free up the floor space that lummox Hurricane is hogging... less direct air flow is better anyway :smoking:
No Ma'ammm - I'm from the rootin' ..tootin' state of washington in the good ole' pacific northwest of the USA where i grow my totally Legal weed.
I love nothing more that a New Yoik Boiger and supporting my favourite team the Redskins (when i'm not cheerleading with them Obvs.._

Yes Sir-eeee .. I relocated from my seafront beach hut in Nebraska -.- where i was growing my Totally Legal weed previously
:rofl: bloody cheeky, ain'tcha! :rofl:

in those spikes i would be 8 feet tall. :doc1:
you kiddin' me? Those boots would come up to your armpits! :crying:

Corned beef pasty...
:drool:...saw that in Globals! --- gawds now I have such the craving -:cuss:..x2 for the dessert!
I'm Stoned as an old hippies cat..... :crying:...
you ARE an old hippies cat luv! :bighug:

>> gotta scoot, BBL :pause:

TW girl is a QT-pie = :spels: ...and showing some much needed speed! Can you tuck another in there before too long and dovetail a 2nd girl grow before Holiday shutdown? :eyebrows: Time-wise, it's do-able...
...oooo, look for a cheap clip fan maybe, and free up the floor space that lummox Hurricane is hogging... less direct air flow is better anyway :smoking:

Hey Hey Wairakins - thanks for looking in and thanks for the SlaaaaaaaP :rofl:

My past experience tells me that putting 2 in that space is too risky - i had a mold fest and lost an enourmous amount of weed when i tried last time. True the hurricane takes up the space, but i dont think a clip on fan is really up to the job ... maybe on this plant it is, becuase it's nice and spacey - not too tight with the foliage!

I was watching an interesting video posted by a new member - it was about LED science (pmols and all that jazz) - it was a bit above me, and i'm not really a light science type - but .. what was interesting was the way he broke down the needs of a cannabis plant - quite basic stuff in content - but super reminders of the obvious things that I certainly tend to forget. I'll try and fish it out when i'm next on the scour!

I always thought my plant appreciated the hurricane blowing though (it's not as severe as the name suggests lol)

Day shots

IMG_2805.JPG
IMG_1388.JPG

Getting some pace now on the height and the side branching comes up right from the ground! - She's nice!

I've upped the feed to 4ml per litre with a splash of calmag and i'll wait about another week before starting the flower nutes and ordering the PK ^_^

Thanks again for the viewing - always appreciate the Waira inputs!! :D

:bighug:

I'll have to fill hubby a pipe of this tonight.... :eyebrows: ...see if I get a superman impression out of him......in his shreddies.....it is a sight to behold....

:crying:
:eyebrows: Aunty was baked to a golden crisp it appears,... :crying: I can just imagine you Cheshire'ing in your patio jungle!

...oh gawds, not the hubby's tangled and snagged clock weights story again! :nono: I about died when you mentioned they got caught in the wicker slats on the chair he was sitting on- :haha: -- this is why I wear briefs, not boxers! All things sag over time, unless you support them- :rolleyes2: ...Right Blooo? :rofl:

My past experience tells me that putting 2 in that space is too risky - i had a mold fest and lost an enourmous amount of weed when i tried last time. True the hurricane takes up the space, but i dont think a clip on fan is really up to the job ... maybe on this plant it is, becuase it's nice and spacey - not too tight with the foliage!
Well by dovetailing, I meant maybe in the last 10-14 days, start a seedling in a smaller pot and tuck her in there... low impact on the RH% from a smaller pot, sitting low she'll be in OK light intensity too,... I'd love to see you with a couple nice strains jarred up! :woohoo1:
I use a clip fan in my tent, and one stuffed into the top vent duct for more rapid exit exchange if needed, but then I don't have a Carbon filter since it's outside,...
What I can tell you is from my orchid mentor, about air flow across the plants surfaces, and it applies to cannabis too. Direct, close proximity air flow can be too much over time, causing some "burn"/stress, which may kick off localized issues. It's not the same as a more "mass", even air movement across the plant... She's certainly not showing any issues now, so this is a "just sayin' type thing, to ponder...:biggrin: .... Her nice open structure is a factor here!
Aim it at the walls at an angle maybe, get a swirling flow going - :thumbsup:

can you give a link to that video? I'm in the mood to get nerdy.

Gah, sorry buddy! I spent a good while looking for it, but doesnt seem to be in the LED section and I can't remember who posted it - a newer member i think! If I see it again, i'll bear you in mind and put a link on your wall!! :d5:

Well by dovetailing, I meant maybe in the last 10-14 days, start a seedling in a smaller pot and tuck her in there... low impact on the RH% from a smaller pot, sitting low she'll be in OK light intensity too,... I'd love to see you with a couple nice strains jarred up!

Yeah, I'm looking for something for the winter - something that doesnt mind the colder temps too much. Something tried tested and reliable! I may give it a go!!

What I can tell you is from my orchid mentor, about air flow across the plants surfaces, and it applies to cannabis too. Direct, close proximity air flow can be too much over time, causing some "burn"/stress, which may kick off localized issues. It's not the same as a more "mass", even air movement across the plant... She's certainly not showing any issues now, so this is a "just sayin' type thing, to ponder...:biggrin: .... Her nice open structure is a factor here!
Aim it at the walls at an angle maybe, get a swirling flow going -

Point noted and taken!! I've moved the fan to face away ftom the plant to create a vortex rather than a hurricane :rofl: .. Lets see how it pans out! I've got high hopes for this little un!! :D

:bighug:

Back