Waira's (a journal bum) Late Start Auto Tent and Outdoor Photo's thread....

Loving this one. Lots of fine looking plants there @Waira . Nice harvest on the way. Peace my friend.
:bighug:Wow, a full monte blast-from-the-past! -- great to see ya UHF, all's well enough I hope?

Me too mate, she's hanging whole in a light paper cocoon (keeps the dust off), barely trimmed since she was pretty sparse in leaf already... A nice Haze bonus that! I can't wait to try her and see how efficacious she is... I grew a Sweet Honey Peach a few years ago that was just fabulous in aroma and effects; next season I got a pheno so off/inferior to the first it was ridiculous :nono:... gotta wonder sometimes, Sweet has usually been solid for me but I I've had a couple other turds show up as well,... Ice Cool, so anticipated, was garbage, lousy bud, smelled like stale fried rice!

So, I do love the medical effects of 1:1's, seems a good ratio for what ails you - :thumbsup:
SSSC has a potent high THC+CBD cultivar called Elephant auto which seems to have shown well,... PM me if interested!
Hey Broseph :pass: Just been going through it. Yeah man,got a few lovely ladies perking and swelling nicely.super frosty and a few weeks out. Man,I could not even imagine doing nursery work these days. that would kill me.lol why ya think I dont mix soils anymore. LOL taxing asf. hopefully it will change soon for you.
EoF, I'm sorry to hear that, I do know it's true labor of love, equal parts of both! You're still the Chief Organic Mechanic IMO :bow:.... have you no minion friends to help with this? Surely the "rewards" are worth some sweat equity....:eyebrows:
I really like what you do , :vibe::bighug:
:passit: Hec mate, you're bloody late again! :rofl: ...thank you dear mate, it's good to have you back'round again!

Yeeeessshhh, there are some juicy bits about the place, a mystery or two (noted in the up coming update)... TW comes in auto form too from T20M, if interested let me know...

~~~{{{ update time }}}~~~

:toke: ...is it really October already?!! :nono:
snap-out-of-it.gif
.....tic-f'ing-tok right? :rofl:
Right then, on we go....
jointma4.gif

There's been back-to-back trim jail sentences this last weekend with the last 3 auto's done plus OPP and SG = :yay: first photo's in!
I'm still puzzled and pissed at how/why Rootbeer Float and NevLime in particular formed such weirdly small compacted buds,...
thinking.gif
...CBD Haze to a lesser degree... Certainly some others didn't do this under identical feed regimes, but each plants physio-quirks are different... I have a couple speculative suspicions, but I'll need to consult with the Green Life Biotics guys first...

Weather is weird as fuck this year, it's like it's July fog prime time lately... normally it's long gone by this time! Plants aren't fans of that shit now while in bloom, it's slowing the show down and the damn high RH% isn't a plus either! that said, no mold issues on the current ladies thanks in part to RotBlock- :greenthumb:

Too bad it's time to close the tent up, I'd be game for more auto's but it's not in the cards given it's outside courtyard location and the season changes coming...
Meantime I have the rest to encourage across the line sooner, namely the two PR99a's!
TW will finish soon, bulking has slowed markedly now but few pistils maturing so we'll see...
NevLime showing little fattening the last several days, some pistils turning now, but in truth it's only been in bloom for a month so ditto on that... I won't be surprised to see her done in 2-3 weeks.
Rosa is on track, along with semi-auto Legend... figure mid-Oct. finish for them- :thumbsup:
...pale Eye Candy is making shit bud production, so into the waste can she'll go with the her turd sister, what a bummer on them - :cuss:

>>> Rosa (SourBubble/ChemD x Alien OG) - heavenly sweet rose/floral aroma on the usual wide compact buds; I left a few big fans on yet, they obscure pics but are serving their purpose for now....probably nip them off next round of pics...

Attachments

• rosa1.jpg
    rosa1.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 19
  • rosa2.jpg
    rosa2.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 19
  • rosa6.jpg
    rosa6.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 17
  • rosa5.jpg
    rosa5.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 18
  • rosa3.jpg
    rosa3.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 19
>>> PR99a's (C99a x Punto Rojo F3) ....definitely got my Sati-girls this year! They are starting to show some nice speed the last few days, so I'm encouraged for their timely finish despite how late it is!
pr1.jpg
pr2.jpg
pr3.jpg
pr4.jpg
pr5.jpg

Back