Indoor First Grow - JeanO's Genetics // Root Beer Float

Day 80 - Harvested!

Guys, holy shit. What the fuck! There is so much weed on this thing! What do I do with it all, like I'm literally shocked. I can't believe it worked. This grew and didn't die immediately and now there is so much fucking weed hanging in my tent! I don't know how the final stuff is going to be but looks like I've got 0 stress for the foreseeable future and I can tell the local dirtbags see ya, FOREVER! HAHAHAHA!

Ah shit man, this is wild.

I had Friday off and don't know when my next one will be so I did the thing. Took a few pics and it's hanging to dry in the tent currently. It's about 70f and 58%rh, I'll start checking with the wood meter in a couple more days.

Some final pics:

d80-1.JPG

d80-2.JPG

d80-3.JPG

d80-3b.JPG

d80-3a.JPG

I did what you guys said and took off all the big leaves that were on stems. I did clip a few of the longer "short" ones that were sticking out. Not sure if that was correct but here are some shots of things cleaned up for drying.

d80-4.JPG

That main cola was insane! Look at this thing!!!

d80-5.JPG

The size comparison. I've seen a few threads with a bottle or something for reference. I still can't believe this thing.

d80-6.JPG

d80-7.JPG

WHoo!

That's it for now. I'll definitely be needing some guidance on the wood moisture meter testing and final bagging up of everything. Thanks to everyone for the help along the way and this wicked awesome forum for showing it can be done. I'm still in shock.

Final tally! HOLY SHIT! 193.5g! WHAT!

Empty basket: I weighed in the sink so I wouldn't make a mess

1.JPG

First half: 102g!

2.JPG

Second half added: 193!!!!

4.JPG

So I waited 6 days to test dryness. Big mistake. I should definitely have been checking from day 3/4 onwards. I used the wood moisture meter recommended to me by @Hotfire . Very easy to use. Just jam the prongs into the center of the buds and it gives you a % readout. Everything I've seen says 10-12% reading and bag or jar them.

I checked today on day 6 and the % reading was between 7-9% which I guess is overdry. Good thing you guys recommended this meter as all the other online help says 10-14 days of dry time. I would have had sand left at that point! The stems were still wet, the buds felt "wet" and squishy to me, and the stems were stringy when pulling some of the small ones off. However, I am trusting the meter method and we will see. It's probably more accurate than I am.

5.JPG

The tops from that massive main branch:

6.JPG

7.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

And the final shot all bagged up: Whoo!

8.JPG

Well this has just gone better and better each step of the way. Thank you everyone for you help and guidance. I don't know what I'm gonna do with all this! Unfuckingbelievable! TWO LARGE BAGS! HOLY. CRAP.

I have one small dissapointment so far. There is 0 smell to these buds. I have been recently affected with the latest coronavirus variant so I am not sure if my sense of smell is just gone or is on temporary hiatus. It's never been great but these don't even smell like weed, grass, hay, or anything. I'll give it at least a few days and start checking the bags. Hopefully it is just me and overdrying them.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Final tally! HOLY SHIT! 193.5g! WHAT!

Empty basket: I weighed in the sink so I wouldn't make a mess

View attachment 1701607

First half: 102g!

View attachment 1701608

Second half added: 193!!!!

View attachment 1701612

So I waited 6 days to test dryness. Big mistake. I should definitely have been checking from day 3/4 onwards. I used the wood moisture meter recommended to me by @Hotfire . Very easy to use. Just jam the prongs into the center of the buds and it gives you a % readout. Everything I've seen says 10-12% reading and bag or jar them.

I checked today on day 6 and the % reading was between 7-9% which I guess is overdry. Good thing you guys recommended this meter as all the other online help says 10-14 days of dry time. I would have had sand left at that point! The stems were still wet, the buds felt "wet" and squishy to me, and the stems were stringy when pulling some of the small ones off. However, I am trusting the meter method and we will see. It's probably more accurate than I am.

View attachment 1701613

The tops from that massive main branch:

View attachment 1701614

View attachment 1701615

View attachment 1701616

View attachment 1701617

And the final shot all bagged up: Whoo!

View attachment 1701618

Well this has just gone better and better each step of the way. Thank you everyone for you help and guidance. I don't know what I'm gonna do with all this! Unfuckingbelievable! TWO LARGE BAGS! HOLY. CRAP.

I have one small dissapointment so far. There is 0 smell to these buds. I have been recently affected with the latest coronavirus variant so I am not sure if my sense of smell is just gone or is on temporary hiatus. It's never been great but these don't even smell like weed, grass, hay, or anything. I'll give it at least a few days and start checking the bags. Hopefully it is just me and overdrying them.

congratz on a killer first grow! :bravo: :slap: now, whenever ur ready, jus click the link below, do a short review, makin sure to tag @Mossy in it & u can get ur cultivator badge :headbang: ppp

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/autoflower-reviews.12/

Back